Chapter 1: The Letter

My alarm bell woke me up. I stretched and combed my perfect hair in the mirror. Gosh I am SO UGLY. My long flowing brunette hair catches the light perfectly and doesn't even need to be combed. My ice blue eyes watch back at me in the mirror mockingly. My full lips distract boys too much, and my slender frame is soooooo thin!

Luckily I make up for it in school. I always have my head in a book! Straight A's. It's not that hard, just study for two minutes every night and never give it a second thought as I sit in my closet thinking about which boy I'm about to lie to. A magical letter materialized on my desk! I adjusted my glasses which make me look SO dorky, and picked up the letter.

-----------------------------------------

You have been accepted into the Les Conneries Boarding School for Magical Teens!

We know you're a totally average American girl who will use this school as an excuse for a setting in France to fall in love with two perfect guys, but that's okay! You're the one from the prophecy! And don't you worry about that plot hole, Estelle, no one will bother you except 1 girl who can't help but be mean to you out of jealousy.

Come join us!

------------------------------------------------------

I jumped up and down, so jittery and excited! I said goodbye to mom and dad who I won't mention for the rest of the story, and then I got teleported over!

~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: join us for our daily journey as we explore the shallow depths of steriotypical teen romance!

~~~~~~~~~~