Chapter 3: Good boy and bad boy

My powers were already so powerful. I noticed I'm the top of my class, and Jenny doesn't know any magic at all. I'm confused as to why she's even in the school, she's just a normal, fat person! Oh well, that doesn't stop her from being my friend and obsessing over my crushes with me and helping me through the worst of times while I don't give her a second thought.

I woke up and Jenny was already up, making me coffee (yes we are roommates even though we met in magic class). Our dorm room was gigantic! It had a swimming pool, too, but it wasn't up to par with my tastes. We didn't even get food delivered to our room!

I went to the bathroom to fix my perfect hair and apply my already preapplied makeup, but I looked so ugly! I sighed and pinched my nonexistent fat, wishing I could be more perfect than I already was.

Strange time skip because I'm lazy

Jenny and I went through the hallways to (other magic class?) class, and Jenny mouthed on about some subject I wasn't paying attention to. I heard her groan as the mean girls passed by. Brittany hissed at me and her cronies surrounded us.

"You don't belong here!" Brittany hissed and spat on me.

"Yeah, well... you... you smell bad!" I smirked as she scoffed, blushing, and retreated. Jenny pat my back.

"You go girl! You owned them!" she said.

I smiled and continued, but then tripped on the flat and spotless floor. Jenny caught her breath, and as I slowly looked up I saw him.

Harry.

His hair was like a still and elegant wave of carved butter. He literally flashed a smile down to me, and I would've been blinded by its angelic brilliance if his muscles weren't as big as they were to blot out the flash. I felt like a tomato as I stared into his perfect blue orbs, blushing like crazy. 

Jenny spoke up.

"Heh-h....h....heeeee...heeey, H...h...Harr..."

"Hey Jennifer! Real groovy time of day, don't you think?"

"Uh...uh..y......yea....y--"

"Protagonist! Those girls didn't bother you, did they?" he asked, cutting Jenny off and lifting me to my feet.

I tried to speak but my words only came out in mumbles.

"Yea...y...yeah, on...only a bit."

"Yeah, my girlfriend can be a little mean sometimes, but it's only poking fun!" Harry said.

Girlfriend?!?!?! I wanted to vomit. I'm such a clutz, and I just embarassed myself in front of the hottest boy in school, who has a girlfriend!

"Not the hottest," I heard a smarmy voice mouth.

Jacob, radiating a dark and sexy energy, waltzed up to Harry and slapped him on the back. Harry flinched and straightened his hair. Jacob flipped his black mob of hair to the side and noticed me.

"How did you read my mind?" I asked, blushing even more.

"Demon powers and plot holes."

They walked off together, discussing classes. Harry seemed very uncomfortable. I closed my eyes and hoped my embarrassment wouldn't reach the whole school. My life was over!