Profile- Lily Scarlet & Stella Scarlet

You have long brown hair with purple eyes and your older sister has short silver hair with blue eyes. (You on the Right your sister in the left)

What you look like without your ears and tail (also yes I know they are different but just bare with me)

This is what Stella looks like without her ears and tail. (Yes again I know their different)

Age(you) 16Age(Stella)- 20Date of birth(you)- June 9Date of birth(Stella)- May 1Likes (you)- Sweets, reading, modeling, Stella, Sebastian, Kai, Animals, Volleyball, Traveling, running, Cooking, and EnglishDislikes(you)- bullies, stuck up people, h...

Age(you) 16
Age(Stella)- 20
Date of birth(you)- June 9
Date of birth(Stella)- May 1
Likes (you)- Sweets, reading, modeling, Stella, Sebastian, Kai, Animals, Volleyball, Traveling, running, Cooking, and English
Dislikes(you)- bullies, stuck up people, homework, hunters, fighting, Perverts, bitter stuff, Math, and Science.
Likes(Stella)- You, Sebastian, Kai, Foxs, Cooking, sweets, traveling, running, all subjects.
Dislikes(Stella)- Bullies, perverts, volleyball (she 100% supports you though) , hunters, and stuck up people

Work?(you)- Pro volleyball player #1 in Japan and a Model
Work?(Stella)- Modeling and watching you

Hobbies(you)- you like reading during your free time or playing volleyball or even running as you stay in shape. You and your sister both model so you both keep in shape and exercise every morning at 5am.
Hobbies(Stella)- she likes drawing and modeling but her main focus is on you since she doesn't wanna lose you. You both train a lot so not only are you guys fit but you both also know Judo, Jujutsu, and Aikido.

Back story?¿(Both)- you were only a 4 years old when your sister was 8 and that was when your parents died protecting you both. You don't remember much but you sometimes get nightmares from it making you sleep with Stella or you ask her to stay with you till you fall asleep. See since you both are half foxes you both have magic (?¿) you both can make your ears and tails disappear and you both have nice reflexes, your hearing is better then normal people, and when you walk it's quiet. Ever since your parents died Stella had a lot of stress on her trying to take her of you both until you both got older and got into modeling as you got into both modeling and volleyball. Stella hates volleyball but since she loves you she's 100% accepts you when you play she would always show up to your games and cheer you on with Sebastian and Kai.

Kai (he's your private butler)
Kai has red hair with gold eyes with tan skin. He's very tall and fit like you and Stella. He became your private butler 3 years ago and you both have a strong brother/sister bond.

Age- 25Date of birth- January 5Likes- caring for you, cooking, sweets, cleaning, reading, running, and exercise

Age- 25
Date of birth- January 5
Likes- caring for you, cooking, sweets, cleaning, reading, running, and exercise.
Dislikes- bullies, bitter food, bad grades (from you but it's really rare since your almost a straight A student), fangirls/fanboys, stuck up people, arrogant people.
Hobbies- watching and caring for you mostly
What you should know about Kai- He may look very rude and hard to approach but he is actually the nicest and smartest person you ever knew (beside Sebastian and Stella). He's always there when you need it and will help you through anything. He picks you up sometimes in a limo (to show off) or in a lamborghini(you bought him one). He loves you show you affection as you both are like brother and sister he's sometimes strict but not always.

Sebastian (Stellas private butler)
Sebastian is a tall man with black hair and pale skin with gold eyes also. He and Kai both know your half foxes and they support you both.

Age- 26Date of birth- July 10Likes- caring and helping Stella, watching you, spicy foods, sweets, sports, running, exercise, cooking, reading, and quiet places

Age- 26
Date of birth- July 10
Likes- caring and helping Stella, watching you, spicy foods, sweets, sports, running, exercise, cooking, reading, and quiet places.
Dislikes- loud people, fanboys/fangirls, flirts, perverts, arrogant people, seeing you or Stella hurt, stalkers.
Hobbies- mostly watching and caring for Stella like Kai does you.

What you should know about Sebastian- he's very strict on certain things specially when it comes to both your modeling careers and your volleyball one. He's always helping around whenever you or Stella need it he's also like an older brother to you both. They are on a whole other level of overprotective when it comes to you and Stella since they are like family.