Chapter 1- Karasuno

(Your house up top also this is like 1 week before the my face Nekoma and it's not the first day of school but it is for you. Also I just made the teachers introduce themselves cause why not lol I made it not the first day cause I already added Asahi sooo just bare with me)

You woke up to your alarm going off and then your door opening. You groan as you shut the alarm off and get up yawning. You look up at see Kai looking at you smiling as you smile and go into your bathroom. You take a shower as Kai was getting your bag ready and your uniform and shoes ready for you. After 20 minutes you got out the shower and changed into your Karasuno uniform. You put your hair in a ponytail before putting you backpack on. You grabbed your lanyard which had your house key and a few pins on it. You grabbed your phone before putting it your blazer pocket and you walk downstairs and you see Stella, Sebastian, and Kai waiting for you.

"Morning guys" you say smiling as they smile back
"Morning Lily" Stella and Sebastian say smiling
"Morning Lulu" Kai says smiling as you giggle
"Ready for your first day of high school?" Sebastian asks as you nod
"Alright call either one of us if something bad happens or if your in trouble alright?" Stella says and you nod
"Alright kiddo lets go" Kai says walking outside as you chase after him.
(Your taking this)

You hop in the passengers side as he hops in the drivers side and started the car up

You hop in the passengers side as he hops in the drivers side and started the car up.  You smiled as you were now on the road heading to your new school. After a 10 minute drive you arrived at the front gate with students staring in awe at the car. You hug Kai bye as he starts to tear up and you get out as you see some boys blushing as some girls awing at you. Kai drove away as you walked inside and to the front office to get your times table (if you don't know what that is it's your schedule). You smiled as the lady handed your paper and you went through it.

1-Math  7:25-8:17
2-Science  8:22-9:14
3-English  9:19-10:11
4-Reading  10:16-11:26
Lunch  11:26-11:56
5-Japanese  12:01-12:53
6-Cooking 12:58-1:50
Club activity's-7 (optional) 1:50- 4:30
(I'm going after my bell schedule from my school and it's a little hard since we had 3 lunches A,B,and C.)

You smiled as you see your in the College classes and you started heading to your classes. You made it to your 1st class which was math and you groaned in your head before entering the room. As you walked in you felt many stares making you a little shy. You went and sat in the back next to the window as more students came through the doors. After 5 minutes the bell rung and a woman maybe in her mid 30's walked in smiling.

"Hello everyone my name is Ms. Rose and I'm going to be your Math teacher till the end of the school year" She says smiling
"Alright who's here is a 3rd year raise your hand" Ms Rose asks as half the class raises their hands
"Who here is a 2nd year raise your hand" and Rosa says as the rest of the students raise their hands
"Any 1st years raise their hands" Ms Rose says as you slowly raise your hand
"Oh looks like your the only 1st year" Ms Rose says smiling at you as everyone says at you in amazement