Prolouge

Destiny squeezed through the crowd of ice-wings, ready to take flight. There were to many sand wings in the palace, and the place was already very VERY HOT. Destiny held her arms around herself, her freezing cold scales cooling her down. She found a corner where no sand-wings were, and stood there for a moment. "DESTINY?!?" Her mother yelled loudly. Her mother- Queen Snowfall, had called for her. Their meeting with the sand-wings today for bargaining was happening today. Every year all the sand wings and ice wings traded one full day. The sand wings where to hot to handle much longer than a day, so they had one official day for it. Destiny pushed past some dragons and hid in a corner behind some sand wings and icewings. "Follow me to get out!" A sand wing whispered. She tilted her head at him and nodded.

He lead her out onto a balcony made of pure ice and slipped. "Woah!" He fell onto Destiny, knocking her to the ground. "Hah! I'm Viper. Nice to meet you. Your name?" He asked. "Guess!" She said happily. "Walrus? Iceberg? Glacier? Other icewing names?" He asked her laughing. "Nope! My name is Destiny." She said giggling. "How did you get that name?" He asked. "I don't know, probably cause it's my destiny to rule. I hate being treated like a princess." She grumbled. "Wow. Well, maybe... we could run away. Have dragonets. Live a life without royalty. Maybe even go to the sand kingdom or possibility." Viper said. Destiny looked into his handsome, pure black eyes. "I would love to." She said.

Destiny did not know what she was getting into, though. Now that she was running away with an animus. Well, to her, just a normal dragon.