Leaving🤧.

*next day*

Billies POV
I woke up and I looked right at aubrielle and she was still sleeping.
I started to stare at her.
Aww she is so fucking cute! Who can't like her.
Billie snapped tf out of it.

I went to the bathroom immediately. I brushed my teeth, washed my face. I heard someone walking in my room. It was aubrie
Ohh guess who decided to wake up I said while washing my face.
"I didn't feel you there anymore so I got up" she said in a low tone.
Awww I'm sowwy I said in a baby voice and she pouted.
I finished washing my face then went to go get dressed.

*a few minutes later*
I saw aubrielle unclip her bra and it fell to the floor.. and her boobs fell right into place.
I was suddenly turned on.. and I felt my dick get hard before she noticed I had a boner I tried to hide it but it was to late.ugggg
"BILLIE DO YOU HAVE A BONER?she whisper yelled!!
My face turned completely red and I tried to storm out but aubrie grabbed my wrist and made me touch her boob!! And then she laughed and walked away.

Omfgg did she just tease me?
Yes the fuck she did.
Okay now imma get her back!!
But first I need to release my stress and calm down.
I went to the bathroom and pulled my pants down and jerked off dick. "Uhhh fuckk" I moaned loudly. And went faster. "FUCK IM GONNA CUM" I yelled and then I came all over the toilet seat and on the floor.
I cleaned it up then washed my hands then left the bathroom and I heard finneas and aubrielle talking.
"What y'all talking about?" I asked
"Don't worry" finneas laughed and went back to talking to aubrielle.
"Headass" I whispered and tried to walk out but then aubrie grabbed me "me and Finn heard ya lil session" she said and chuckled.
I turned red as a tomato and walked out.
~time skip
We were at the airport and we were waiting to go on our private jet.
Eventually they called us and we got on the jet and my manager grabbed our bags and luggage's. (DOES THAT EVEN MAKES SENSE oh well) I sat next to aubrielle and she was sitting right next to me!! So I decided I'll tease her back😉.

I went closer to aubrielle and I rubbed on her right thigh and moved my hand to her pussy and rubbed it slowly and she was wet,, "you don't like when i make you feel uncomfortable so don't do it to me" I whispered and then I chuckled and went back to what I was doing.
"Dipshit" uggg she said. I looked over to her a said, you know you like that stop playing!! And she turned red. And she leaned in..

Authors note: I hope you guys like it.. imma try my best this is my first ever story.
Love you💞💞💞.
BYE,BYE