Chapter 31

I didn't see Taehyung since the morning, my mom wake me up super early to help her pick most of our riped vegetables.

She didn't let me help her but just made me carry the baskets full of sorted vegetables.

And I'll tell you, it's super heavy.

While carrying the basket with my father, my eyes caught a glimpse of a tall tree not so far. Mentally taking a note of going there later to have a good rest.

It's the only large tree in the middle of the farm.

Maybe I should bring a chair there. That would be good place to have a peace of mind.

I immediately made my way to the tree right after we finished bringing the heavy baskets in our house.

Dragging a small wooden chair with me, I walk towards the trunk of the tree and put the small chair beside it. I lean my back in the tree trunk and close my eyes, enjoying how the air slap my cheeks softly.

I just shut my eyes close for a few moments before I heard a heavy sigh.

My eyes opened, I look around to see any person but I saw nothing.

Another sigh is heard making me stand up. I tried to peak at the other side of the tree but I saw nothing.

I waited for another sound but nothing is heard. So shrugging it off, I sat on my seat again, thinking that I'm just hallucinating. I tried to think.

What could possibly my mission here? Taehyung seems to be happy and fine. Too happy of making fun of me to be exact.

"What am I going to do with him?" I'm the one who sighs this time.

He's always making fun of me. Always tricking me. And always making me-

"Hey, What are you doing here?"

My eyes widen as I confirmed, there is someone in here.

I turn around, positioning in a battle stance as I look at the tree trunk. "Who are you?"

I circled around the tree to make sure that no one is on the other side, and when I did, I look fiercely at the trunk.

Seemingly out of my mind, I took a step towards the tree trunk slowly before knocking on the trunk. "Is there someone in here?"

Suddenly, I heard a loud laugh making me look up.

There I found taehyung who is laughing while sitting on one of the tree branch. He is laughing, much too happy for my opinion as his hold from the branch is slowly slipping.

"Um- tae.. Your-"

Late.

Taehyung's butt slipped from the tree branch as his eyes widen. "What? Oh- Ow!"