Chapter 33

I woke up early in the morning, feeling thirsty. I look at my phone to check the time before I made my way to the kitchen for glass of water before waddling back to my bedroom.

On my way, I saw our front door slightly open making me stop.

Don't tell me..

I went to it and open all the lights. Looking around to confirm if someone break in our house.

All the things in the house is pretty much the same and seems all fine.

Of course, we're in the middle of the farm after all.

I peak outside and see no one. The cold breeze greeted me instead, slapping my cheeks lightly as I close my eyes.

I think my parents just forgot to close it.

Before I even close the door, I saw a faint light in the only large tree in the middle of the farm.

"Who could possibly go there in this hour?" I blinked to adjust my eyes in the darkness, trying to recognize the figure standing and looking up at the tree. "It's almost 3 am."

Oh right, people here wakes earlier that I normally do.

I was about to close the door when I saw the figure fell down.

Oh no.

I stepped out of the house without thinking twice. Obviously panic that the person just collapsed or blacked out.

I shivered in cold, trying to find my slippers while hugging my body. I have no time to get my jacket after knowing that someone needed my help.

The cold breeze just make me remember the rooftop where seojun locked me.

I ran to the direction, ignoring the cold air hitting every part that is exposed in my body.

I reached my destination and got surprised when I see taehyung laying down the ground with closed eyes, his arms covering his eyes while his hands tightly closed in fist.

His other hands laying on his stomach as his feet spread openly in the ground. He didn't sense me arriving

"Are you okay?" I asked, crouching beside him.

He move his arms to see me before putting it back in his eyes. "Why are you here?"

"You," I didn't answer him. "Why are you here?"

"That's not an answer to my question." He said with a scolding but shivering tone.

"You didn't answer my first question too." I replied. "Let's go back in the house, you're cold."