~Chapter 1~

Narrator's Pov:

Namjoon was upset. He just wanted his stupid emotions to go away. Namjoon has a crush. A crush on a man already in a relationship. To cut it short Namjoon has a crush on Taehyung. The only problem is that Taehyung is with Jungkook. Everything would just be better without Namjoon. Taehyung and Jungkook are lucky that almost all of army(homophobic armys were upset but they don't matter) accepted their relationship. They're happy together but Boom all of a sudden Namjoon just had to start crushing on Tae. No one knows about his crush.

Army doesn't know, The other members don't know, and Vkook definitely doesn't know about his crush. But it's okay, it's better like this because someone like Namjoon shouldn't be involved in a popular love affair. Namjoon was sad though because ever since Taehyung confessed his love for Jungkook he has slept alone because Taehyung moved into Jungkook's room. But it's okay because know he can cry at night without anyone knowing.

In the Mornings Namjoon is a strong leader, always smiling even in difficult times. At night he is just a weak Omega. A sad weak Omega who hugs his pillow and cries. He cries himself to sleep in a lonely room with no one but himself. He cries without anyone knowing.

Hey guys this is ur-average-goldfish but you can call me KitKat and I will be editing this story. I'm so happy that I get to work with such an amazing author and can't wait to see what you think of this chapter. Feedback would be greatly appreciated. Stay safe lovelies 💜💜💜