Who are you?

Might's POV

I fall to the ground and i feel a sharp pain in my head. " Agh... Ow.... " I stand up again and finally focus on what hit me... " Another person? Who are you? " She stnads up herself and begins explaining who she is and what happened to her. " Zombies? You saw zombies?! " ...So it was real, i wasn't in a nightmare. She also says something that i can't believe. 

" Plants. You fight zombies... with plants... " 

Lucy's POV

" Yes! Im a planter for Crazy Dave! " He looks at me with a surprised look.

 ~So that crazy man is actually doing the neighborhood a HUGE favor... ~

 " Anyways.. What's your reason for being here? " 

~ I got kidnapped by a mad scientist zombie...Who apparently wanted to turn me into a zombie... ~

" So you saw his lab... "

~ Wait, you know who he is? ~

" Yeah, lets just say we had lots of "time" to get to know each other... " 

~ Ok, back to the crazy zombie fighting, taco eating man. Why? ~

"... Why...what? "

~ Why does he risk his life fighting for people who probably think he eats his own nails or something? ~

" Well, i think he just wants to feel like a part of the neighboorhood...or he's lost his mind and is trying to kill himself. Either way he fights..." 

~ I think the second option is more likely. haha.. ~

" Wanna check out my zen garden? "

~ Sure. ~

Might's POV

I walk into an almost-trashed greenhouse and look around the place. " Plant pots, Plant food, and plant seed-packets.. Check! " I quickly check off the rest of the items needed to pack. I hear Lucy dash out of the greenhouse.

~ Hey might! You almost done over there? ~ 

" Yup! Just got everything else needed! "

~ Okay then. We are good to go! Penny start the car! ..or well...yourself. ~

The giant robot-truck opens it's doors and welcomes us with an ice-cold slushy. I slurp on the freezing drink and begin to have my taste buds explode.

 " Whoa, that is tasty! Who made these? "

~ Probably snow pea, winter melon, or really any ice-plant. ~

" Hmm, how did they prepare this without arms? "

~ Penny does all the work on taking care of the plants for me. ~

We sit down on the comfy chairs and talk to each other for a while, 

" So..where is Dave anyway? "

~ Oh, he went back in time in the time machine to eat his taco, again.. ~

" Wait...TIME MACHINE!? "

< To be continued... >

:) Might out!