part I - heart

Zak, Nick, Jay, Aaron, Billy, Ashley, and Katrin had a reunion at the White Wolf family business where they were to meet at five o'clock to discuss a few details about their new base. The business was by the woods near Nashville, and the nearest parking lot was 1 kilometer away.
Katrin came first with Amy her bitch who had been with her for a year, but they had a strong bond with each other. Katrin found out that it was four o'clock and that she had an hour, so she and Amy went through the forest. After twenty minutes, Zak and Jay arrived on a road that was shorter than through the forest.
Zak had Garci with him and Jay decided to wait for the others outside the restaurant. Five minutes later, Nick arrived at the establishment. "Hey dude," he greeted Jay. "Hey," hailed Nick to Jay and Zak. "Hi, nice to see you" said Zak to Nick and friendly patted their backs. "Nice to see you both," Nick said. “Have you seen Katrin? "Nick asked. "No," Jay replied. "Neither do I," Zak replied. "I was parking in the back of the parking lot and I saw her car, and I thought it was already there," Nick explained, "Well, Jay and I were parked in the front," Zak said. Jay nodded. There's a way, too. Jay thought aloud. ”Yeah, you are right,” Nick said, following another topic. While Zak and Jay and Nick were standing in front of the business, Katrin and Amy were 500 meters from the business. Suddenly Katrin got sick. She managed to walk a few more steps, but suddenly felt chest pain. He gripped his chest with his right hand. She leaned against the nearest tree with her left hand and slowly sat down on the ground and leaned against it. “For God's sake, my heart. It hurts, what do I do? ”Katrin thought. She sat on the ground, continually gathering her chest, “I'll call for nine hundred… auch… eleven”. Katrin took off the backpack she had on her back, pulled out the phone, but found it dead. "Shit, hell" she shouted and returned the phone to her backpack. Katrin constantly picked up her chest, closed her eyes, fell, and toppled out of a small meeting that wasn't too Sharp. Amy ran after her and started jumping around her and licking her, but Katrin didn't do anything. Amy ran from the woods that led directly to the restaurant.Zak decided to go with Garci to the woods "I'll go to the woods Garci to the woods, he's acting strangely," Zak told the boys. The boys nodded, and Zak went with Garcia into the forest. Zak had Garci loose and saw Amy running with one eye but didn't notice Garci running after her, went on, and after a while saw Katrin lying perfectly face down. He ran to her immediately and turned her on his back. “Katrin, can he hear me? Zak tried to talk Katrin. Katrin doesn't wake up. Zak leaned Katrina's head back to relax the airways, put his ear over his mouth, and looked to see Katrina's chest lift. "Breathless," he shouted, kneeling to his chest from the side, joining his hands together and starting to squeeze his chest. “1,2,3… he counted out loud. While Zak continued resuscitation and artificial respiration, Amy and Garcia rushed to the place where Aaron was already. Jay and Nick stopped because they found it strange."Wait Jay doesn't come to you that weird asked Nick Jay. "Yeah, it's weird going into the woods," Jay told Nick. “Aaron, can you please watch the dogs? Jay and I would go into the woods, ”Nick said, announcing to Aaron. "No problem, buddy, I'll wait here if you call something like that," Aaron replied and offered his help. "Thanks," Nick and Jay thanked and went into the woods.