༄︎ Eɴᴅɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴛᴇ

IT WAS ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTIL IT LASTED

IT WAS ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTIL IT LASTED. ALAS, IT'S NOW TIME TO BID ADIEU.

SOPHIA

hi, everyone! this is sophia. it was an immense pleasure to be able to be a part of this! wasn't maits such an outstanding host and judge? she's the best out there, in my opinion. i can't imagine this poetry contest could have ever gone better or been better handled by anyone but that marvelous gal.

thank you so much to everyone who made this possible, to all the other judges and contestants. thank you, judges, for being diligent and hardworking in your scoring and for making this contest run so smoothly. thank you, participants, for entering your astounding poetry books! without those, the poetry contest wouldn't have happened at all.

i read every single one and i'm actually pretty emotional that i can call you my fellow poets. there's something about poetry that really binds together its authors, maybe because it's such deeply-rooted art form, but i definitely felt poetry ooze from everyone. it was such a wonderful privilege being exposed to such wonderful poetry and i can't say i'll forget it. thank you again, everyone!

MAITS

hello everyone! i'm maits and sophia literally said what i wanted to say (and did a better job of it too). it's been a lot of work hosting these awards, but it's also been fun! and the simple intention behind these awards was to promote the genre poetry on this platform, which is, may i add with a tinge of shade: littered with books of the fantasy genre ;)

nonetheless, it was such a journey for me. everyone from the judges to soph - the sweetest  of 'em all - was so efficient and i commend them for not letting this awards drag on for a year like most awards on this platform, sadly do. of course, there are exceptions everywhere and im happy to have participated in them.

every single entry was a gem and we hosts read each of them. i honestly didn't expect such a positive response when it came to the registrations. but im so so happy with how things turned out and hopefully, you guys had fun too :))

until next time then, my angels <3

with all the love and support,
maits & sophia.

with all the love and support,maits & sophia