༄ Mɪɴɪ Cᴏɴᴛᴇsᴛ

THE FUN DOESN'T END HERE, ME HEARTIES!

THIS MINI CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED. DO NOT SEND YOUR ENTRIES NOW.

we're halfway into the judging period!

to make things more interesting, we bring to your our first MINI CONTEST.

the rules are simple and the challenge is easy. we might have a few more of these in the future, but that's not a promise!

here's what you have to do to participate:

RULES

you must be a participant of these awards.

you need to hand in your entry before the deadline. no extra time will be given.

your poem should not contain any of the banned topics (refer to the chapter rules).

the word limit is 50-200. poems with word-counts lesser than 50 and word-counts more than 200 will be disqualified.

the deadline for submitting the poems is 11th june, results of which will be out by 13th or sooner.

entries will be judged by the hosts.

TOPIC

write a poem, with a word limit of 50-200 words, on your experiences in a world without books. you can use any style, any poetic devices, and any genre to convey your point.

send your poems via pm following the format given below:

your category: anthologies/story poems/solitary poems
poem title:
poem:

please comment your queries on this chapter.

PRIZE

there will be only one winner (no second, third place). the prizes for the best poem will be five points (which will be added to the average total score of all the judges and hosts marks), a follow from the account sultrysmiles and your entry included in the magazine for the awards.

we hope that there will be active participation from the participants too! like we mentioned in the first chapter, the awards is not just about the hosts running around making announcements or judges reading the books and scoring them.

in every festival of talent, each individual that is a part of it is as active as they can be. we look forward to reading each entry! good luck!

the hosts,
procrastinity & persenthe

the hosts,procrastinity & persenthe