Chapter 2

Chapter 2

       I spun so fast I almost ended up on the ground. Where did he come from?

There he stood. All six foot two, heavy muscled arms handing to his side and a scowl across his face. He wasn't pretty. No, he was handsome. He didn't wear his stenson, instead an old baseball cap was turned around on his closely shaved head. He must have been working on a fence post that was down as he wore an old leather tool better around his hips.

He had a rough square jaw and crooked nose that was from a bar fight when he was twenty one. I would know because I ran and got him a bag of frozen peas when I found him sleeping it off in his truck. I was only a flat chested, innocent thirteen year old then.

"Colt." I stuttered, cringing at how pathetic my voice sounded.

I didn't know where to look. His eyes were directed harshly at me and I knew I couldn't hold his gaze. I couldn't dare look at his naked chest, I knew there would be sweat dripping off his rough hair that covered each strong pec. It would glisten from the hot summer sun and I don't trust myself to not get off my horse and submit myself like a damn female dog in heat.

So instead I looked down his long body.

It turned out to be a much bigger mistake. Because unless I've been under the hot sun too long, I could see the outline of his large cock against his tight cowboy jeans. I wish I could stop my mouth from watering, and the wetness between my thighs. I want to be strong, the type of girl who can walk away with her chin held high.

If anything, maybe I can muster up the strength to fake it.

"You gonna answer Bumble Bee?" He sneered, taking a step closer, his long legs cutting the distance between us. He was so demanding, always was and so was his older brother. Growing up I lived everyday to please them, never wanting to break any of the rules..unless I craved their attention. There were more than a few times I disobeyed the ranch rules in hopes I gained their attention. When I was younger they only saw me as a child, but the older I was I forced myself to become more careful with my emotions so they wouldn't catch on to my obsession with them.

I almost laughed out loud admitting I was obsessed. My heart sunk as I realized how pathetic I was.

Unable to help myself I allowed my eyes to fall back on him, and by God I felt all the blood rush to my core as he ran his well calloused hand over his bulge, adjusting himself for me to see. I wonder if he even remembered the night, the only night, he sank into me. The night his brother took my virginity and I begged for Colt to take me too. I've never wanted another man to touch me since.

As he continued to stare at me, I almost didn't say anything back, but I had a second of courage and I took advantage of it.

"I've got nothing to say to you." I turned Thunder back towards the house, giving him one last look. "Infact, I hate you."

And with that I asked my mount to take off, going faster than I ever think I've gone before.

**

Thankfully Mike and Josie were waiting in the truck for me. I ran as fast as I could, jumping in the passenger seat ignoring their stares. It was silent for a whole minute before my friend turned to look at me.

"You okay?" Josie finally asked as we continued backing out of the drive.

"No."

Before I could explain, Mike spoke up. "One of the ranch hands said Colt is working on fixing the fence post on the other end of Thunders pasture."

Josie's thin lips form a big 'O'.

"I told him I hated him." I whispered, a tear falling down my cheek and into my lap. "I don't hate him."