Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

The next morning I woke up to a cool breeze hitting my naked body. Blinking a few times to clear my vision I smiled as I looked through the open window at the beautiful view of the early morning sunrise. I was alone in bed, in Law's bed!

The memories of last night slowly came back and I felt the burst of joy within my chest. We confessed our feelings and both men made passionate love to me. We could have even made a baby.

Just the thought of having their son I pressed my face on the cool side of the pillow, squealing softly.

"Morning Bumble Bee."

Colt's deep drawl followed by his heavy hands across my back had me squealing again, the femine noise causing a chuckle out of the sexy man.

"Come here."

I complied easily, folding my naked body onto his lap as he took a seat at the end of the bed. He wore his work clothes, worn jeans, boots and an unbuttoned western shirt.

I couldn't help but nuzzle my cheek into the soft hair curled on his chest. He smelled clean, fresh and masculine.

"You sore?" He whispered softly, his voice a deep rumble in his chest.

Shaking my head I pressed harder into his chest, a little embarrassed at his question.

Slowly his large hand that was stroking between my shoulder blades slid down to cup my bare bottom, his other hand caressing my ankle. His fingers felt overwhelmingly sensual as they stroked the sensitive skin.

"Answer."

Quickly answering his demand, I looked up and rested my chin against his shoulder. "A little. You and Law are just s-so big."

Gosh! Did I really just say that?

He responded with a laugh, throwing his head back and gathering me closer.

He looked so carefree in that moment, and although you can't forget how powerful this man was, I was also reminded how kind and loving he could be. Both men proved that to me last night. My pelvis contracted at the thought of them inside of me.

With careful movements I slid my hands down his stomach and tugged at the large belt buckle. I needed him, now!

I was able to pull the belt open by the time Colt sombered up.

"You need me again, don't you?"

"Yes!" I all but whimpered.

I was clumsy but he was not. Within seconds he had himself unzipped and his large member was erect and between my thighs.

I was so wet already for him and he grunted his approval when he slid his thick fingers between my swollen folds. Gripping his shoulders while he gripped my outer thighs I allowed him to enter me in one quick motion. He powerfully slammed up into me, unapologetic if I was sore. Surprisingly it only turned me on more to remember I was a little tender from our lovemaking the previous night. We stared at one another as he gritted his teeth, his thick neck flushed red and a strong vein pulsed. He was a beast.

I was crying out my first release by the time he stood up and pressing me against the half open window. The curtains were open and I felt my back hit the cold glass. He had kicked off one pant leg and lifted that leg onto the window sill. He was so deep inside me, his cock sliding almost all the way out before going to the hilt.

I was begging for another climax as he mouth nipped at my neck and I quickly became aware of his thumb pressing into uncharted territory.

Using my cream that slid down my thighs, he dipped his thumb and swirled the rough tip around my puckered hole. The pressure against that virginal hole spiraled me into my orgasm, and I could feel myself pulse against his hot member.