| 6 |

"No other suggestions?"

A deep voice echoed through the room, a long table accomodating almost twenty demons, all of which remained silent. The demon who sat at the head of the table, sighed quietly, he pinched the space between his eyes. The silence stayed longer than it should. The rest of the demons looked at each other, then back to the devil himself, Lucifer. The ruler of Hell glanced at everyone else again, his staff in his right hand as he attempted to calm himself, he shifted his top hat slightly. "I was hoping that we could discuss something else today, but it's still a pressing issue." Lucifer muttered.

"Why are we still talking about this?" Another voice intereupted, all heads turned to the TV Demon, he crossed his arms over the other and looked at Lucifer, "Whatever we do, the population is still going to go over it's limit, if it even had one—" Vox grunted, his eyes narrowing, "—by now the sinners down here take the exterminations as something normal, and they don't even care anymore."

The other Overlords seemed to agree, some nods coming from different powerful demons, Lucifer sighed heavily, a frustrated expression on his face. It's true that the exterminations are being taken lightly by most of Hell's dinizens by now, they already expected the yearly arrivals of the angels to take unfortunate souls to keep the population steady. It was another thing that was considered normal down here.

"I have to agree with Vox, your Highness." Rosie spoke, the attention on her, the female Overlord adjusted her large hat. "We've already made an agreement with Heaven itself, they'll send angels down here yearly to call off our overpopulation issue, whoever dies, dies. And the problem is solved for another year." Rosie pointed out, her tone serious, Vox looked at Lucifer as if he made a good point. "I don't quite see the reason why we have to worry more about it."

"The problem is—" Lucifer started, his voice getting louder, "—that the dreaded sinners down there don't even care about consequences, and the population is so full that even the exterminations aren't helping enough now!" He boomed, his fellow Overlords remained silent, Vox frowned at this, Valentino matched his expression. "Lilith has agreed that we're going to have to do something more about the overpopulation."

"Like what?" Vox intervened again, "The population is just going to fill itself up again, and again, no matter what we do! I believe taking more action won't even change anything, Lucifer." The TV Demon seethed, the blond Overlord narrowed his eyes at Vox, his gaze was dangerous.

Valentino glanced at his friend, giving him what looked to be a warning glance, Vox ignored it and glared back at Lucifer. Someone cleared their throat, from the doorway, stood Lucifer's wife, Lilith. She walked inside the room and stood next to Lucifer.

"I would appreciate it if you two not try and slit each other's throats. Again." Lilith spoke, attempting to calm her husband, Lucifer growled under his breath and just crossed his arms. Vox leaned into his seat, keeping his mouth shut. Lilith nodded, "Now, the reason we're still talking about our issue that's been pestering us for decades—" she began, "—is because our daughter, who is also your heir, has offered another solution."

"That rehabilitation hotel idea?" Valentino blurted out, looking in disbelief, Lilith glared at him, the mobster grumbled under his breath.

"Yes, Valentino, as ridiculous as it sounds, we'll be considering it." Lilith grunted, Lucifer rolled his eyes, sure, Charlie was his daughter, but he was fairly disappointed when he realized she grew up pure and innocent. And this idea of hers was ridiculous, nobody would support or even think about it.

The sinners enjoyed their freedom too much, they were down here for several terrible reasons, and they were living up to them. They never want to change, they could do anything they wanted and nobody would care. The room was filled with tense silence again, the Overlords looked questioningly at Lucifer, as if asking if he supported this idea. The devil sighed, rubbing his temples.