Ch6: Finding the One (end)

This whole story will be in Y/N's POV!
I was really happy on what I found. Nobody's ever written me a love letter before.
"I wonder who it is!" (Y/N)

"Who does it say?" (Mi)

"Secret Admirer." (Y/N)

In a way, i was kind of sad that Mitsuba-kun wanted to help me. Instead of getting jealous or anything. He just seemed so...normal. Maybe he didn't like me as much as I like him I guess.

We continued to look around if any boy was giving me a look of love.

"I think I know who it is!" (Y/N)

"Y-You do!" (Mi)

I don't know why Mitsuba-kun was blushing but i'll leave that aside.

"Could it be, Kou-kun!" (Y/N)

But then noticing that Kou-kun has a crush on Nene-senpai, I sighed.

Of course my childhood friend wouldn't like me!  What an idiot you are Y/N!

Mitsuba-kun slowly held the letter with my hands. I blushed to the tips of my toes. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"The handwriting...The letters...the kanji..." He was muttering.

I didn't care. All I knew was that I was in heaven...held tightly in Mitsuba-kun's grasp.

"Whoever this person is has such a good handwriting!" (Mi)

"This handwriting is good to you?" (Y/N)

"Yeah! Just look at it!" (Mi)

"It looks like your sloppy handwriting!" (Y/N)

That's when something came to my head really quickly.

Mitsuba-kun's handwriting? Could Mitsuba-kun be my secret admirer?"

With the thought of that, I slowly smiled. I wanted to see who else Mitsuba-kun would recommend to me apart from himself. So, I stayed quiet.

We went around, leaving Kou in the classroom. Mitsuba-kun was looking to every guy with a face he never showed me.
That's when I wanted play around for a while.

"Is it you~?" I said in a playful tone.
Mitsuba-kun turned around to find me holding a random boy's cheek. He looked scared.

"C'mon, I know its you who wrote me that letter." I said. The boy blushed and hid his nosebleed.

(Author's: Y/N you're just soo pretty ok?)

I then whispered the boy to play around. He nodded and held my leg and cheek.
"Oh great, you found me!" The boy played around. I watched Mitsuba-kun's face in the corner of my eye. He didn't look happy.

"Y/N? Why are you seducing a boy who didn't even write the letter to you?" (Mi)

He came and scared the boy off in that blurry form where people in the far shore could see. I gave a small laugh.

"Oh really? How do you know that it isn't that guy? It's not like a camera otaku would write a sweet letter like this, right?" I said in a teasing manner.

"Well, you're wrong!" (Mi)

My eyes widened.

"What?" (Y/N)

"It was me! I am your secret admirer! I admit it!" (Mi)

He turned around, not wanting to look at my face. I came to him and gave him a hug.
"I know it's you! I just wanted to play around." (Y/N)
The sky became orange as he hugged me back.

"I love you...Y/N-chan." (Mi)

"I love you too, Mitsuba-kun."

We had our first lip kiss and it felt amazing! His lips were softer than my duckling's feathers. I know it isn't wrong to fall in love with a ghost.

The day ended, with me and Mitsuba-kun taking pictures and holding hands.

I love you, Mitsuba-kun!

The end.

Waa~
Hello my Mitsuba fangirls. Sadly, this book has ended. But, you can request for more Mitsuba x reader stuff in my upcoming book, JSHK oneshots. And please be sure to check out my other books! Love y'all.

-Rika
🌝🌚🌝🌚
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)