05

"He did what?" Suna shouted. " I'm got beat that asshole."
"No, you don't. You already did that when he gets scared with the water thing."
"This is serious, [name], he can come here tomorrow or every time he wants to. This isn't safe. And there he didn't get scared he was surprised to see me there. That's all."
"I'm gonna survive anyway."
"Said the one who is bullied and does say anything about it."
"Let's not talk about that."

[...]

"You are sure you gonna be okay?" he said putting his shoes on.
"Of course."
"Make sure to look the door then." he said leaving your house. "See you tomorrow."

[...]

"So, did you get fucked with Suna last night?" your bully appears.

You were thinking that this is gonna be a normal walk to school since Suna had something do to and he would be late for school.
You didn't answer his question you try to walk even faster, to be at school faster. Once you are expelled from school you can't enter the school without your parents, this is one of the school rules.

"I guess he fucked you hard since you don't answer."
"You don't have anything else to do?" you asked annoyed.
"I like bothering you and since I don't have to go to school I don't have anything to do."

To be followed by him while you want to go to school isn't the best thing ever and it will never be. Of course, a lot of students that know him looked at you, shocked. You didn't say anything, after all you don't understand why is he following you if he isn't gonna talk to you.
You take your phone out and scroll on Instagram, liking some posts.

"Ou, you have a phone." he said while he takes your phone. "Do you have Suna's number? Of course you have it. Let me take a picture of us." he pulled you closer to him and take a picture of you.
"Don't send it to Suna." you said while you tried to take your phone back.
"Too late." he presses the send button. "Let's see how he responds."
"Delete it."
"Oh, your little boyfriend responds. You shit, don't touch [name]." he read the text and start laughing. "Suna is so funny." he gives you back your phone and walk away.

-you
Suna, he takes my phone.

-suna
I saw that, are you okay?

-you
Yes, I'm good.

-suna
I'm coming there, wait for me in front of the school. And don't go anywhere.

-you
But, you said you have something to do. I don't want to disturb you.

He read the message but he didn't respond. You guess that Suna is pretty pissed off right now. Even though he doesn't know you well he does a lot for you. You feel bad cause you can't do anything to help him with it.
You wait for some minutes, just to see Suna running to you, he was fast.

He does a sport or something? you thought.

"[name]." he stopped in front of you and try to breath normal again. "You okay?"
"Yes, the question is if you are okay."
"Do I look like I am not okay?"
"Depends on who you ask. How much do you run?"
"I don't know."
"Let's go to class, it should start at any minute."

[...]

"That's all he said to you?" he gets up from his seat.
"Yes. I hope he's not gonna talk to me after this." you said like you were praying for this.
"You are dumb if you believe that he is not gonna talk to you after this." he said. "He clearly gonna look for you."
"I change schools." you laughed. "In this case he won't find me."
"Funny, [name] but even if you change school you still gonna befriend."

Or more than a friend. he thought.

"Everywhere I go you gonna be with me?" you suddenly asks.
"Possibly. Just if I want to."

You smiled. Somehow his words make you feel better and safe.