тwo

"Oh shit," Minho panicks as his arms are gripped by the choking boy on his doorstep. "Dude, you good?"

"Fan.. tastic," The stranger assures, finally standing up and clearing his throat - cheeks burning a bright red. "Uh.. I'm sorry about that. Swallowed funny." he chuckles, eyes still not meeting minhos.

"No problem buddy. I'm gonna guess you're here for the roommate thing I put in the paper?" He gestures to the paper in the strangers hand.

"Y-yeah I am. I'm, uh, han jisung." The boy smiles softly, extending his hand out to minho - which the taller gladly shakes.

"Lee minho," he smiles back at jisung - looking over him for a moment, really taking in the boy in front of him. As his eyes reach his head again, he could swear he saw something glow around it; but it disappears as quickly as it had appeared. Minho furrows his brows, but shakes his head, as if hes clearing away the image.

Just a reflection from the sun. Or I'm seeing things..

"So, uh, you wanna come in?"

Jisung happily nods and steps in after minho, his eyes growing wide as he takes in everything around him.

"Nice place." He mumbles, worrying at the edges of his fingers.

"Thank you very much," minho grins, his chest tightening slightly from a compliment that wasn't even directed at him.

The tour of the house is mostly in silence, aside from minho pointing out rooms every now and again.

It's strange for jisung, never before had he seen such simplicity be so stunning - everything that humans would define as 'stunning' is over embellished to jisung; gaudy, and only nice to look at for a certain time. But this house is just beautiful simplicity - not something you'd normally define as beautiful.

"Hey.. you okay?" Minho asks , waving his hand in front of jisungs face to catch his attention.

"Oh. I'm sorry. It's just..  your house
.. it's beautiful."

"It's just like any other house dude. It's nothing special."

And that is how their conversation continues for the next ten minutes, awkward and tense... until jisung trips down the bottom stairs and minho starts panicking again. Both out of fear for the shorter and because of the 'compromising' position they've landed in.

In the process of falling, jisung grabbed the closest thing for support - that being minhos arm, causing the taller to lose his balance and fall down with jisung. The pair tumbled a little, before minho landed atop jisung - faces only mere centimetres apart.

The two stare at each other for a moment, until minhos brain finally catches up and he scrambles into standing - turning away from the boy still on the floor to cover up his burning cheeks.

Dude chill. You've just met this guy. Slow your roll. You don't even know if he likes dudes. Wait no. You shouldn't even be thinking like that. Just.. sh. Turn around and face him. Not difficult.

Even then he remains frozen in place, back still turned to the brunette, now eyeing him from behind - head cocked to the side out of curiosity.

"Hey minho?"

The mentioned just hums, still too flustered to even answer jisung properly.

"I'll, uh, take the room. If you'll, uh, if you'll let me.. that is.."

Minho smiles to himself before finally turning back around to extend a hand to jisung. "Of course you can." That same warm smile was still on his face, minho unable to wipe it off.

*****
Ha these are lowkey shit rn but we'll get there, hopefully.