13 reasons why

I'm not going to tell y'all to scroll down

I'm not going to tell y'all to scroll down....I'm tired of typing that shit I'll just copy and paste it.

ok so I watched all the seasons like when they all came out

ok so I watched all the seasons like when they all came out....season one was good ass fuck but season two was iffy and then season 3 was shit I don't know.

I like the show and all but I don't really see the purpose in a season 4 they should've stopped at like season 3 I guess but I'll still watch season 4 I don't have shit else to do.

I'm kinda glad it's ending because it's like what the fuck else is going to keep happening more people dying or raping people like😭 I don't know.

the whole Hannah Baker situation was crazyyyyy that's all.

then they tried to make us feel bad for Monty because he was getting abused by his father... ok and ??? that still doesn't give him the right to be a bully ( and he's a pussy too ) like that shit he did to Tyler really pissed me off like WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT ( I know I say that a lot lmao) that's the lamest shit I've ever seen...I still don't like him and don't feel bad...yeah it was fucked up how his father treated him and shit but you don't do no shit like that to somebody and then nigga YOUR GAY😭 like wtf just stop it.

oh and the new black girl ( I forgot her name) this bitch was annoying ass hell to me and she knew everything about everyone wth ( and she was like the narrator the whole fucking season) oh and I can't forget SHE FUCKED A RAPIST (Bryce obviously) like wheww too much.

oh and while I'm speaking on Bryce they showed his childhood and shit....that was fucked up too and I do believe he was trying to "change" but yeah....oh and Zach beat the fuck out him and then Alex ??? I do feel like Alex should've went to jail but of course his father will do anything protect his child getting rid of all the evidence ( shit I would too but damn)

speaking on Alex....I could've sworn he was dead when he shot his self shit idk....but he was okay I guess...really quiet.

Tyler....is honestly one of my favorite characters but what I didn't like is how he let people treat him and not tell anybody I know it might be hard but say something don't ever let someone do some shit like that ( I wish a nigga would do some shit like that to me I'd get my cousins to kill him after I beat his or her ass) but yeah I feel like he should've stuck up for himself more.

but I guess Bryce and Monty both had gotten what they deserved.

I guess I'll say this...I love Tony it was so sad when his family got deported.

on to the next with Clay....I love Clay he's a really good friend...I wish I had a friend like that but I don't trust bitches I can't name one female that's my friend ( hell no your more like an associate to me luv) I be hanging around boys cause I get along with them better I don't like females at all they be with that drama shit and I'm not for all that I'm chill asf laid back and mind my business....I don't fight but if I have to beat a bitch up bloody best believe I will.

I'm kinda off topic now but yeah Clay is a really good friend not everyone has that.

ummm who else ????

oh Justin...he could be annoying and some points because he would do the stupidest shit ever but I mean whatever I don't have much to say...this is old but I didn't know he was gay in real life (cute shit) well I've knew for a long time but I'm bringing it up now.

and lastly Jessica.....I liked how she stood up for girls who has been raped or touched whatever by the boys their school or even Bryce...but sometimes she could be annoying and did too much ( not all the time I like her).

oh and that FUCK ASS SCHOOL DIDN'T DO SHIT but I'm not surprised schools don't take shit like this seriously and then when someone commits suicide or dies they wish they could've done more bitch please go suck a dick....don't be feeling all bad now nigga IT'S TOO LATE you should've done your job and maybe they'd still be here.

this was long ass fuck I'm going to start doing more long chapters like this.....