August Alsina and Jada Pickett

^A YouTube video about Jada Pickett and August Alsina above go watch it.....

wattpad and this fuck ass update tho😡but I'm back I haven't updated it weeks like wtf.....but scroll

but scroll

this man is sooooooooo fineeeeeeeeee like it don't make no sense😍but I'm so glad he's back and making more music cause he left us for awhile and I understand why he has to take care of his nieces (his mom and sister passed) I think his mom passed...

this man is sooooooooo fineeeeeeeeee like it don't make no sense😍but I'm so glad he's back and making more music cause he left us for awhile and I understand why he has to take care of his nieces (his mom and sister passed) I think his mom passed but I know his sister did so he's taking care of her daughters.I feel so bad for him cause he's listed so many people and his nieces have to grow up without a mother and probably father but at least they have their Uncle Aug😔.

go listen to his album I think it's out now and go watch the episodes to his documentary or whatever !!! go support August💕

but what y'all are really here for is the Jada Pickett, Will Smith and August Alsina shit so let's gooo.....

so I mean if Jada and August fucked around or something I mean shit just own up to it but it's not like it's the worlds business or anything but I mean he did bring her up in his documentary or whatever it's called btw it's on YouTube !!!!

and maybe like a year ago or so Aug was on Jadas show "Red Table Talk".

go watch that shit^

plus Jada is a virgo and virgos are freakyyyy trust me I'm one😂 *I just brought this up not that it has anything to do with this shit I think everyone is probably freaky🤷🏽‍♀️*

but I mean do y'all know how fine August is tho ???? shittttttt if I was Jada I would do the SAME😂😂LMFAOOO sike well maybe👉🏽👈🏽 cause DAMNNN that's one fine ass nigga😍😍😍😍 if I had a CHANCE trust and believe I would !!!!!!

plus it's pictures of them and shit (which don't mean ya know but still it means something) PLUS this nigga CONFESSED they were together and his song "Nunya" was about HER !!!!!

Then Jada and Will tried to DENY it LMAOOO but it's okayyyy do what y'all do.

Will said some shit like he never gave August permission to have an affair with Jada.

then he was like they made a promise or whatever he said to make love to each other.

*btw I love all of them WILL SMITH is fine asf and August too Jada really got it out here😂😂😂*

like DAMNNNNN Jada you getting down like thatttttt ????? with two fine ass niggas😭

like sis teach me🥺nahh I don't do that over here but yeah comment what y'all think about this whole situation? do y'all think they messed around or no ?

Do you think Jada and Will are lying or is August??? who side are you taking?

I think so but shit you never know🤷🏽‍♀️

but this too much shit but I fuck with all them.....

byeeeee bitchessssss I'll see y'all in the next
chapter💙

and don't ghost read either vote and comment !!!!!

but bye I'm out my fingers hurt rn🙄