5.Caught between the lines

The Hunt's man

In the morning Rebecca waked up very early to meet with Mandoria outside the village, for they had an appointment. They had to travel to the bushes, these time she promised Mandoria to take him to a secret place. She couldn't schedule the dates correctly and left with Mando.

"The Hunt's man Day"
it is their traditional day of the Mangolians hunters to be sent out by the king to hunt a crocodile, for it will show bravery and on the other side to cut and bring the stomach intestines to search for the lost stone, incase one of the crocks mite have ate it. Since Gohemia has disappeared for years now some believed that after the explosives he mite be killed and maybe his body was eaten by a crocodile.

The festival started

The two were missing and the King was very angry.
The hunters we sent out for the hunting while the others preparing the ceremony.

On their way to a secret place, they both stop and sit down on top of a big rock. The grass has grown up tall and they could not see anything from far coming ahead or behind.
While they were busy talking, they kept quite for a while looking at different directions and the wind blows softly moving the grasses side by side. In that silent moment the both came back from their deep thinking and they looked each other in the eyes and Mandoria hold her hands and it was their first kissing.

Mandoria asked him about a secret place?

Mandoria : you told me its about  faith, trust and to believe in mystery, tell me more about that.

They use the second language of Gaza, Rebecca, she was not bad at all, they could chat a beat easier.

Rebecca says: we the Mangolians we took  an oath before we can share a secret,do you believe in all that?
It looks stupid but its how it is, to show you that and tell you our secret, it needs someone like you,  cause l believed in you.

Mandoria : wow! Rebecca you scared me now! What's that on earth I'm about to hear from you.
Rebecca : yeah!yeah!yeah! if you're of our world you could have understand it better.

Mandoria : your wrong Rebecca, I told you almost every thing about me, my whole life, intentions, my light,visions,dreams and you show interested and believe all that. Do you think I don't believe you?
Rebecca : no, its not just to believe, but its far beyond your expectations, come,come let's go.

She stand up and jump off the rock to the ground and started to run

Wait,wait for me : said Mandoria, he run after her.

On his cuts off  trouser and pair of sleeper's.

When they are about to cross Madimbo river, Rebecca stopped and pointed a finger to the far side from the crossing path.
Look there, said Rebecca.
It was a crocodile moving a different direction but far from them.

That is huge,said Mandoria.
Does it lives hear?
She answered softly
Oh! Yes, Are you afraid of it? : asked Rebecca
No, if I would be carrying my big gun I would have engaged it, answered Mando.
She loved at him.
but for our hunters, they don't use guns,you must train hard with the warriors and maybe one day you will get a chance to hunt and kill a crocodile without a gun, come let's  go said Rebecca.
Her mind slept not even to remember that today is the Hunt's man festival.

Between the lines

They have pass all the way through and they could see Petrica from a short distance now.

Rebecca stops again and said : Mandoria we are now in the heart of our land, look through these shrubs, our beloved Petrica of the ancient.

A brown leafs with blue shinny branches,something you cannot imagine of, it's looks unreal.

Oh! no, these isn't real ,tell me I'm not dreaming : said Mandoria.

Your not, if its for the first time it's always like that, said Rebecca.

It is like a tale a story to tell about, I would love to touch it,I have seen it, it has been shaken by the wind : said Mandoria.

He was terrified, asking himself many questions with no answers about this beloved and wonder land.

As soon as they approach the tree sides, the roots of the tree runs out to all round directions releasing a sort of electrical waves. A strong wind starts to blow.

Watch out, you don't have to touch or step on the roots, it is forbidden, said Rebecca.

After all the tree tricks movements, Mando was so scared now, he was not free at all when they came very closer to the tree now.

Rebecca: Please be careful, don't touch or be touched by anything else from the tree.
With a low voice, coming out deeper says: Mando, here is the secret place, look around, see if you can find a key.
You know, I have been selfish not telling you this!
What are you saying now? ask Mando
Nevermind look around.
No, carry on tell me, says Mando

Ok, remember these : if it was you the light carrier, the one I saw in my dreams before you came here, then these is the day your day.

Mandoria was confused now, about all this saying.

A precious stone

In short space of time,  a strong light appears on the ground next to the roots and closer to Mando and went off. Suddenly all the Petrica roots return backwards to it's origin.
It was not normal what has just happened.
But by doing so, it gives Mando chance to kneel down in a shock, but looks carefully on what is it that can bring all that light. He bent down and stretch out his hand, removing some shrubs and grabs a hard object on that spot.
When he stand back, before even Rebecca can say a word, the stone activated and vibrates causing the whole body of Mando to shake like he is being shoking by electric. Immediately the  weather changes in a mysterious ways.

What have you found Mando? is that a key stone.

He could didn't answer for he was experiencing a shock.

Rebecca keeps on talking

The truth is, I had a vision about you and the Oracle said something about true faith, I believed in you and I saw you holding the key stone and I knew that,
As she speaks trying to explain more about the vision, Mandoria screams for help!
He could not move. Rebecca came closer to him and realizes that he has been shocked by what he is carrying and immediately telling him to release it.

Release it...

He was unable to do so and the wind became stronger as they speaks, they start to shout and they became confused when they talk louder.
Rebecca: Mando I believed in you, do something or else you gonna die.
Mandoria: What Rebecca? What must I do, tell me what to do, these thing is killing me.
Try something, says Rebecca
can't you explain better, can't you see, I can't even move my legs, said Mando.
Rebecca: Ok! ok! focus, remember what I told you.
Told me what?: said Mando

Faith, come on you can do better than this Mando.

Rebecca I can't hold any longer,

while he falls down on his knees.

Mandoria take control of it!

Of what?

Do it.

Petrica has changed in to greenish colour, preparing to release the brown killing cloud that has chased away all the clans living around for years and after the disappearing of Gohemia.................. continues..
................. The stone full blast....