7.The Return of Gohemia

Dariel the God'sman who lived long long time in the life of the clan history of the Moabins and the Mangolians. He kills all the heroes and the warriors of his own clan, the Goddess  and the great witch of Aladina from the other clans far side of Treebecca fields. He was from the ancient, a time when a selfishness and a cruel, rude living spirits descend upon the humanity and took away all beauty that was found in Sandrica Land of the immortals which at the later stage the  creature clan or the Goddess were born. 
He uses the blood and hearts of those he killed to possess a spell to become stronger and stronger. He abuses every man and woman doing everything that pleases him and He was never defeated during his time, until he meet Gohemia the stone carrier of the Mangolians. He forces himself to enter the fields of Treebecca for their wealth that is hidden behind the walls, after he got a tip off by one of the bad influenza, he was a hunter of the Mangolians  tribe. He was Jealous and a betrayal too. The Mangolians made peace with Dariel by offering him peaces of gold, but he wanted more and more, is when by the time Gohemia returns from Petrica to disarm black block to give access to the Palace for their ceremony.

The Battle field

They had a terrible fight that has took life's of the innocent. He was killing everyone he finds in the path to Patrica because the gold was not sent on time to the Mountains.
In the path he meet with Gohemia, a huge strong muscle Giant three meter tall, an arrogant Dariel who calls himself God's man end, from the last remaining Goddess clan of the ancient time.

They uses spiritual powers to fight each other by then Gohemia was already in control of the Petrica's extreme light.
Before Gohemia realizes that Dariel is destroying everything and everyone, when he approach him, Dariel started to hit him very hard with his steel bar and he was so strong defend himself from the attack and fight him back in a sense of leading him out of the fields  of Treebecca. As soon as they were outside he activate the fields and it closes automatically. In his attack, he took him up to the Mountains to safe the innocent by drawing out forces that has pushed back Dariel very far to hit all the dry dead trees and rocks found in the fields going up the Mountains. Dariel was  never beaten that way before, he was pesed off when he stand up looking around and found himself standing on the far side of the mountain Lezuki, he drew a sword and a round steel ball connected to a chain that he has uses to hit Gohemia several times with it. He started to swing the chain again to attack Gohemia. He was speeding up anonymously, turning around with fire covering up his feet and cut the garment of Gohemia under his right hand armpit and he nearly cut his hand off. He was bleeding to death, holding his injured hand with strong pain remembering all the fights he fought and the hard training he went through.
From a distance the group's of three warriors were holding their shields waiting to see the victory, but most of them were tired of these horrible fights and being ruled by the unruled ruthless God's man Dariel.

In his wonders of everything, Dariel drew out his sord holding it up straight to cut off Gohemia's head off to finish him, with that speed Dariel came up with, Gohemia align himself with the hart of Treebecca fields for him to miss the strike and hit the entire invisible shield of the fields in the center and he pushed him holding tight Dariel's hand that is holding a sword to stub Patrica's invisible globe block that was holding all the electrified charges that protects the entire fields.
He planned to destroy both of them.
With his injured hand he was not too powerful to stand against Dariel's evil power and twisted down to fall back and touching the globe first before Dariel when he bent his leg to balance. But he was activated, repairing all the wounds and gain strength while sliding back over the invisible globe. He was then be able to release its firing extreme light with the other hand automatically when the sword of Dariel strikes and penetrated through the heart of Treebecca fields and the entire sky was blown up affecting an aircraft that was passing by from the nearby military camp. It was later crushed in the fields. In that fight Dariel was burned to eternal death after the release of extreme light that was able to be controlled by Gohemia in the fight.

The war was never fogotten by the three clans and the secret was kept. The three clans, since then after the great fall, both celebrated the downfall of Dariel the God'sman, the bad spirit exhaler of the centuries. The Mangolians and the Aladinians were forever in peace after the death of Dariel.
Years has passed and both clans the Moabins and the Mangolians started a war again and fight for a secret in Patrica that has all the answers for the defeat of Dariel and they became an enemy to Gaza Republic.

Many people believed in a stone carrier that he is the first to touch Patrica and he is the way or the key to eternal. He can pave their ways easier to meet with their forefathers or their elders since it was forteled by their elders and revealed also by the great witches.

Spirits re-unite with Gohemia

The fallen and the lost of Gohemia has bring confusion after his disappearance during the attack of Gaza Republic during the war before the time of Mandoria, who was found that he is carrying the extreme light in his body, but he has crossed to the other land of hope through power of extreme light that he has encountered but cannot control. 
Everyone was scared that Dariel the spirit exhaler of the centuries might uses these advantage to return back if he is still existing in the eternal but some believe he was burned to eternal death since they were convinced that he was immortal.

Mandoria wakes up in the eternal glowing like a fire in a bottle.

His presence awakes most of the dead spirits. He was shocked and he wanted to know what happened to him but the was no one to answer him for they were all wakeup from death.

To be continued.........The Oracle spell and the rise of Gohemia.........The return of Mandoria..........