Emon #1 (Miniminter&Behzinga)

*Ethan's POV*
He's late again, I thought he said it won't happen again but he did. I've been sat here looking like a idiot thinking he actually would turn up. I got tired of waiting and just left, I drove to the Sidemen house where he was. I pulled up to the driveway just in time to see a girl leave the house... Wait what? I ignored it and walked up to the door and knocked. Josh let me in to the house.
"Ethan man, what's up?" Josh asked
"Oh nothing, is Simon in?" I asked
"Yea, he's upstairs. He had some girl over for the past 4 hours and wouldn't tell us who she was. She just left actually, I think something is going on between them" as soon as Josh said that my heart broke.
You see you might be confused but me and Simon were suppose to record a video today but he didn't show; and the big problem is that I've actually got a HUGH crush on Simon but he doesn't know, Vik only knows about it. Yes, I'm gay and I don't plan on coming out soon. I hate when girls through themselves at Simon but I know he's straight and would NEVER like me.
I must of spaced out for too long because Josh was waving his hand infront of my face, I snapped out and looked at Josh.
"Sorry, what?" I asked
"I asked, do you want me to call Simon?" Josh said
"No actually I need to speak with Vik" I said and was about to jog up the stairs when the handsome man himself came down, he looked at me
"What's up Ethan?" Simon said
I just looked at him
"Crap! We were suppose to record today. Ethan man I'm so sorry!" Simon said while looking at me guilty
"It's fine, don't worry about it." I said and gave him a small smile.
"Wait, Ethan? Didn't you say you wanted to talk to Simon before?" Josh asked, I looked at him then back at Simon who was looking at me with a raised eyebrow
"No actually, Simon? Forget about the video, I'll just get Vik to do it with me" I said before pushing pasted him and jogging up the stairs and into Vik's room.
I swear before I pushed pasted Simon, I swear I saw sadness and guilt in his eyes also jealously as soon as I said Vik's name. Wait, does Simon? No, he can't. He's straight as a ruler.
Me and Vik sat in Vik's room talking about what happened
"I swear Vik it's like I'm not important anymore to him" I said as tears started to fall
"Ethan, don't say that." Vik said trying to cheer me up
"But it's true. Vik, Simon is never going to like me the way I love him. How doesn't he see that I've been in love with him for a while now? Am I not good enough for him?" I asked before Vik could say anything, the door flew open and Simon came in. He looked at my teary eyes before grabbing my hand and pulling me to his room. Once. we got to his room, he slammed the door close behind us before pushing me against it. I looked at him shocked and scared, he looked into my eyes before doing the most shocking thing. He kissed me! I slowly started to kiss back before pulling away for air. Both of us were breathing heavily.
"Why?" Was all I could said
"Because you're not the only one in love. I love you Ethan and have been for a while now" Simon said before kissing me. Well at least he knows, now I just have to tell the others. Oh boy!!