MiniShaw #3 (Miniminter&Wroetoshaw)

Someone had requested this so yea I'm just writing what I've been told and developing the idea.

*Harry's POV*

Me and Simon are watching a movie at my flat which I share with the Cal's. They both went out somewhere with JJ and Sarah and they won't be back until tomorrow so I thought I would just invite Simon over. So yea, we are watching a movie and Simon had his arm around me while I snuggled into him. If you couldn't figure it out, me and Simon have been dating for 2 months now; everyone have been supportive even the fans. I felt Simon kiss my head so I looked up at him to find him smiling at me, I gave him a quick peck on the lips before getting up and walked into the kitchen. I heard Simon turn off the TV; I drank some water just as I felt someone's arm sneak around my waist, obviously Simon. I put the glass down and Simon started to kiss my neck; I moved my head a little to give him more access. He span me around and I wrapped my arms around his neck while he keep kissing my neck and leaving hickey aswell. Simon then picked me up and carried me to my room where he laid me down on the bed and locked the door. Simon crawled on to me and kissed me which slowly by slowly got heated, I felt Simon's hand slid up my shirt and rest on my hip; I could feel the ring he had on his pinky. I didn't know what was happening but once reality hit me, I was scared. Simon slid both of our tops off and throw them somewhere on the floor. I wasn't ready for this, wait what? No I am ready but I'm nervous, I mean this will be the first time I've done it with a guy. I pushed Simon off me before leaving the room, I couldn't. I'm too scared. I walked into the living room and stared out of the window. He's going to break up with me, he probably thinks that I don't want to do it with him. I do, its just I'm too scared. Simon is going too break up with me and find someone that is better than me then he's going to forget me while I grow old and die alone. This is so bad, I guess thats my best fear; I didn't even realise that I was crying. I felt someone behind me but I didn't bother looking knowing it's Simon. I knew what was coming, Simon turned me around and looked at me worried.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Simon asked and wiped away some tears

"Your going to leave me because I won't do it with you and your going to find someone better while I grow old" I said

"Why would I leave you? Harry I love you. I don't care if your not ready to have sex with me, I get it and I'm not going to pressure you" Simon said and wrapped his arms around my waist before pulling me close to him.

"But you want to do it" I said

"And I would wait until your ready" Simon said

"I am ready, its just that.." I said

"It's just what?" Simon asked

"I'm scared, I've never done it with a guy and what if I'm not good enough and you leave me?" I said/asked

"Harry, I'm scared too. I've never done it with a guy aswell and you will be my first with a guy. I will NEVER leave you Harry, I love you too much" Simon said before kissing me which I responded to and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled away after a few minutes.

"I ready to do it with you" I softly said

"Harry, we don't have to if your not ready" Simon said

"No, I trust you and I want to" I said

"Ok whatever you say" He said before picking me up and taking us both back to my room. We locked the door and kissed. We both was naked and Simon looked at me

"You sure Harry?" Simon asked again, I nodded my head and gave him a half smile. Simon looked unsure at first but then went ahead...

A/N

I don't know what happened to this one shot, not the idea I had in mind. I know its really short and crap. I'm tired and ill, leave me alone.

Tamiii xx