Escape

The room was crowded, music was blaring and people were shouting. Patrick Wilson was attending a after party, the night of the Annabelle comes home premiere.

Patrick really didn't want to be there that night but a few of his co-stars forced him, fun they said. Although he wasn't having much fun.

He moved past groups of people who were dancing, the room was so filled that Patrick was bumping shoulders with every person he slid by. Patrick was trying to find a quiet place or at least a way to get out without anyone spotting him.

As he continues to push past the mob of people, he suddenly hears a irritated voice.

"Watch it." The female voice spoke.

Patrick looks back and notices a woman with brown, wavy hair.

"Oh shit, Vera I didn't mean to." Patrick said softly.

"Calm down Wilson, I'm just pulling with you." Vera chuckles.

Patrick noticed a scent coming from Vera's breath. Had she been drinking?

"Where is Renn?" He shouts over the loud music.

"Who?" Vera yells back, trying to hear the tall man.

"R-renn, where is he."

"Ohhh man, who knows." Vera picks up a glass of alcohol as the servers walk by. "Fuck him you know."

Patrick looks blankly at Vera, "come on." Patrick takes the drink from her hand and places down on a tray. He grabs her shoulder, attempting to guide her away from the crowd.

"Don't touch me." Vera cries out.

"Then follow me" he insisted.

But I wanna have fun." She whines in a babyish tone.

Patrick found some stairs that were blocked off by some tape, do not enter. The sign read. Patrick took one glance around the room and then moved the tape, walking up the stairs. Vera not far behind him.

"Where are we going?" Vera asked.

"To get you cleaned up"

Patrick knocked on one of the doors, no answer. He opened the door and found a empty bedroom.

"Get in here." Patrick whispers to vera who was wondering the halls.

"Fine, Mr. Bossy pants."

Patrick closes the door behind them.

Vera sits down on the bed, connected to the bedroom was also a bathroom. Patrick grabbed one of the plastic cups and filled it up with water.

"Drink this." He handed it to Vera.

Vera took a swig of the water, but she was to drunk that it didn't affect her.

Patrick sits down on the floor, across from the bed that vera was laid out on.

Patrick watched the girl, rolling around on the bed, giggling.

"Wanna have some fun." Patrick asked, raising his eyebrow.

Vera sat up, looking Patrick dead in the eyes.

Patrick scoots closer, sitting on the floor at the edge of the bed. "Come sit with me."

"I don't want you touching me." Vera says, laughing.

"I won't, come on."

Vera moves down to the floor where Patrick is.

"I like watching you." he mutters.

vera laughs, "I'm not even doing anything."

"Okay then do something" his scratchy voice says.

"Like what?"

"I don't know, like I'll tell you what to do and then you tell me."

"Um..mm, no."

"And then you tell me what to do and I'll do it."

"I'm not sure." Vera mumbles.

"Like Simon says, touch your nose" he told Vera, moving closer to her.

"I know where this is gonna go." She rolls her eyes. Placing her finger to her nose.

"It goes wherever you want it, you can stop anytime." Patrick smiles.

"What's the point? Hm? Touch you head." Vera tells him.

Patrick places his hand on his head of hair.

"Touch your knees." Patrick asked Vera.

"Touch your knees." She said back.

Patrick looked Vera up and down, "touch your breast"

Vera stared at him and then around the room. She hesitated.

"Hey, hey your safe, I'll always keep you safe." Patrick whispers.

Vera places her hand on her boob, "touch yourself." She says, staring into his eyes.

"Where." Patrick smiles.

Vera's eyes wondered down Patrick's body.

Patrick smirked, unzipping his dress pants and sliding his hand down into his pants. "Now you."

Vera moves her body and relaxes it as she moves her hand underneath her skirt. Keeping eye contact with Patrick. She let's out a sigh as she slides her cold finger inside herself.

Vera keeps playing with herself as Patrick watches, vera couldn't keep eye contact much longer. She closes her eyes and tilts her head back against the foot of the bed.

Patrick laughs, letting out some groans. "See that wasn't so bad."

They both continue touching themselves, while the bumping of the music and the chatters of the party snuck through the walls.