Absolute

{ Before you continue, this chapter contains sexual/graphic writing. If this is something that makes you uneasy do not continue and remember this is just a made up story - enjoy ;) }

After a long and stressful week at work, all Vera wanted to do was spend her weekend taking the edge off. Between the issues she has been having with her father and trying to keep her stubborn boss at work happy, she felt like the world around her was collapsing in. Everyday felt like a repetitive cycle and Vera decided she's had enough.

Vera slammed her door shut, entering her bedroom. Throwing off her work clothes and finding something a little more tasteful. Flipping through her closet she pulls out a navy blue, skin tight dress. Her favorite she thought to herself. She knew she always felt amazing, especially when she straightens her brunette hair. Vera throws the dress onto her bed and rummages through her dresser, finding a pair of black laced underwear with a matching bracelet. Vera snaps the bracelet into place and runs her fingers over her breasts up her shoulders, reaching her neck. She huffs as she takes a glance into the mirror. It has been quite some time since she has had company of another person, she was a little nervous. Almost rethinking her entire plans for tonight. She soon snapped out of it and slid her dress on. Before she leaves her apartment, she applies a layer of red lipstick. Rubbing her lips together she grabs her bag and makes her way into the city.

Moments later, she arrives downtown at one of the clubs. She walks inside and finds a stool at the bar.

"What will it be ma'am?" The bartender asks politely.

"I'll have Malibu black with a splash of orange juice." Vera smiled.

The bartender quickly makes her drink and slides it over to her, Vera looks down at the glass and her eyes wander around the room, there were groups of people dancing, a group of people in the corner sitting in the lounge, and a back hallway that followed with their VIP section. Vera turned back to her drink and took a sip, before taking it all. The smooth liquid slid down her throat, leaving her with a bitter but sweet aftertaste. Vera had the sudden urge to pee, she grabs her belongings and stands up, immediately turning around and knocking into a stranger.

"My apologies miss."

Vera looks up, "Mr. Wilson?"

"Farmiga is that you? I didn't recognize you outside of work." He stuttered.

"I was being careless, I'll make sure to watch where I'm going next time Mr. Wilson."

Vera decided to make her way to the door, instead of staying.

"Wait!." He calls out before she could leave, "wait your not leaving are you?." he asked out of curiosity.

"Actually yes, I just was Mr. Wilson. I have a lot of paperwork to catch up on." she shrugged.

"Please call me Patrick and as your boss I'm telling you to stay... that's if you want to." Patrick didn't want to seem like the stern boss outside of work. He deep down despised himself for that. "Let me buy you a drink."

Vera paused, she wasn't sure why but part of her was interested in where this would go. "Okay." she grinned.

"Okay then." Patrick gesture his way to the VIP section.

Vera didn't question it but just continued to follow the man, examining his attire from behind. She followed his silhouette down the dim hallway. Patrick turns around, checking to make sure she was behind him. He smiles and stops before opening the door. Showcasing a room full of different booths and other ladies and gentlemen. Full of waitresses carrying cocktails. Vera did not know this club she had been coming to multiple times had such thing.