Part 1

" I never thought that, you will ever do something shameful like this... trying to kill your own sister, you are pathetic... I am feeling ashamed to call you my daughter..." Shekhar says angrily and walk toward shamishta and swara, while ragini was simply standing with helding her head down, no one had any idea what's her expression are right now... Everyone were present in MM after laksh asked them to gathered..

He show them a video in whichc ragini confess her deed, which boils Shekhar's blood.. he join his hand infront of those mother daughter... " I am sorry shamista... I should had trusted your words.. but being a blind I believed her... please forgive me and come back to me..." he says...

" I told you before, that my shona never lies

" I told you before, that my shona never lies... I believed her...see what she did to our daughter, my poor baby..." shamishta and swara starts their melodrama, shekhar also took a part in it... " yes you are not right... our daughter was always right... she was always with truth.. swara please forgive me..." " papa..." swara with her crocodile tears hug him, he took shamishta also, and they shared a group hug...

Ragini look them painfully, laksh saw it.. " see what you had did, how many lives were shattered because of you lie..but you know what, it doesn't matter how powerful lie could be, but it can't stand for longer time infront of truth.. your lie got caught red handed, now everyone knows what kind of evil you are..." he says hatefully..

she look him in a shock for a moment, he had never talked to her in this tune ever before, but then chuckle lightly

she look him in a shock for a moment, he had never talked to her in this tune ever before, but then chuckle lightly... " what are you expecting ragini, how will he talk after knowing your so called evil deeds..." she blabber slowly remembering how trio of them played a drama to expose her, her happiness when laksh said in morning that he want to give their relationship a change, how impatiently she was waiting for him to come back, her preparations, her pain seeing the laksh death, her anger on swara but everything goes in gutter as he never cared... a drop of tear roll down her cheek..laksh saw her mouth movement but didn't understand what she said...

laksh saw her mouth movement but didn't understand what she said