Chapter Seven

A/n: Omg! How does this book have 1k reads?! Thank you guys so much! I honestly couldn't be happier that people actually enjoy my writing.

Mal's pov

After I fixed Lonnie's hair, she goes over to the mirror and rips her dress. Jane watches this and does the same and freaks out.

|Timeskip to Jay returning from practice|

"Yo ho ho!" Jay says bursting through the door. "Hey!" Carlos greets him. "Did your plan with Jane work? You going to see the wand?" He asks and I groan in frustration. "Do you think that I would be going through every single spell in this book. If I hadn't completely struck out?" I raise my voice a little.

"Someone's in a bad mood" Jay states, of course, I'm in a bad mood! My mom is counting on me and I need to prove myself to her!  "My mom is counting on me! I can't just let her down because I couldn't do one simple thing!" I yell. "We can do this.. if we stick together!" Jay exclaims which surprises us because Jay has never been a team player. "And we won't go back until we do this. Because we're rotten.."I trail off. "To the core," They all say. 

"Oh yeah, I found out that Fairy godmother blesses Ben with her wand at his coronation and we all get to go," Evie says and I stare at her with shock then there's a knock at the door. "Hold that thought for a second E," I say and get up and open the door to reveal Ben. "Hey, Mal. I didn't see you guys today so I thought I'd stop by to see if you have any questions.. or need anything?" He asks. "Nope" I go to close the door, then open it again and ask, "Is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?" 

"Yeah, the whole school gets to go" Ben replies. "Wow. Do you think it would be possible for us to stand at the front to soak up all that goodness?" I ask with a little hope that he'll say yes. "I wish you guys could, but it's only me, my folks, my sister, and my girlfriend and her boyfriend," He says and my hope dies instantly and we talk a few more words then close the door on him.

Y/n's pov

"So how'd it go?" I ask once Ben returned from his trip. "It went well and I got the door slammed in my face by Mal," He says, and I notice that when he talks about her, he just gets so interested and has this look on his face. "You like Mal don't you?" I ask and his face turns red and he tries to deny it while I laugh. 'I probably shouldn't laugh since I like Carlos'

|The next day|

I'm at Ben's locker with him and Audrey who is currently complaining about Jane's hair that Mal changed with her magic. I roll my eyes and try to ignore her as much as I can until she leaves. Ben sees that Mal is at her locker and walks over to her, and I follow him. "Hey Bennyboo!" She greets and he greets her back with "Hey."

"I just made a batch of cookies. Double chocolate chip, do you want one?" She asks and he declines the offer to which she says, "No, yeah. I completely understand, 'be careful of treats offered by villain kids'."

 He tries to tell her that's not it. "I'll take one!" I say with a smile because I love double chocolate chip cookies (If you don't, I'm sorry). Mal looks at me with a smile and says "Carlos made you some, these ones are for me and Ben, sorry Y/n." I nod my head understanding that she likes him and wants to confess so I go over to Carlos. "Hey!" I greet him when I spot him on the bench talking to Evie. 

"Hey Y/n" He greets and Evie waves and smiles and I wave back. "So Mal told me you made some cookies for me" I say to which he nods and brings out a bag of cookies and hands me one which I give a quite 'thank you' and eat it and tell him it's good. "Well I should go now, Ben's probably waiting on me, bye guys" I say with a smile and wave.

Carlos' pov

"Why didn't it work?" I ask Evie who shurgs. "We'll have to ask Mal and tell her that this part of the plan failed" I say and get up and walk to the tourney field with Evie following and going to the Bench where Mal and Y/n are.