New Found Love

It's a request here ya gooo
______________

Alejandro POV

It was a Saturday night. Me and my friends Duncan, Geoff, and Scott were going to an bar tonight to party.

I was in my two story house. I just got done eating some pasta that I made my myself. I went upstairs to my room to get my clothes on. We was leaving at 9:00 and it was already 8:40. I put on a dark red button up shirt that was half button up. I went to my bathroom and fixed my hair up.

I heard a knock at my door and went down stairs to open it. When I opened the door Duncan, Geoff, Scott, and surprisingly Bridgette. She's Geoff's girl friends. They have been going strong for 3 years. "Hey dude" Geoff said as they entered my house.

"Hey amigos" "Bridgette, whatca doing here" I asked. "Oh well Malibu has some friends at the club that we are heading to and wants to introduce they to us" Duncan said. I nodded in understandment.

"So are y'all ready to go" I asked. "Yeah I'm ready to meet so hot chicks" Scott said. "Well let's go" Geoff said going back out my house holding his girlfriends hand.

We all gather in Geoff's truck. Bridgette in the passenger seat Scott and me in the back seat and Duncan in the back back seat. It took us 20 minutes for us to get there. In the car we was listening to Vibes by Da baby.

We pulled up and Geoff parked the truck. We all got out and Bridgette lead us to the front of the huge line. She said something about her friends preforming so we're in VIP. We took our seat in the front of the stage. "Bridgette where are these friends of yours?" Duncan asked. "Oh I see them, I'll be right back" She said getting up and leaving the table. Me and the guys ordered our drinks and waited for Bridgette to come back. "So Geoff you know these 'friends' of your girl" Scott asked. "Yeah" He answered. Bridgette then came back and sat down. "Where are they?" Scott asked annoyed. Bridgette rolled her eyes before answering him "their about to perform" She said. That's when the light dimmed and the stage lights shined. Three girls walked onto the stage in a triangular position.

The girl to the right was a thick latino girl, like my self and was a brunnete. She wore a white blouse covered by a turquoise sweater, with a turquoise bow tie in her hair on the left side of her head. She had a short black skirt that covered her ass, and different shade of green socks that went at the way up to her knees.

The other girl on the left had blonde hair and looked caucasian. Her hair was in a high ponytail with a bang going down the left side of her face. She also wore a white blouse but a orange sweater covered it. She had a white mini skirt on and yellow socks.

But the girl in the middle was most beautiful of them all. She looked Asian/American and had straight long black hair with a red bow in her hair. She wore a white blouse and red tie, she had on a red sweater with three golden straps in the middle. She had on a white and black checker board mini skirt. She had on black red and white checker board socks.

"The one on the right is Courtney" Bridgette told us. "She beautiful she's gonna be mine" Duncan said. "Good luck dude she's a tuff one" Geoff said and Duncan just shrugged. "But I wanted her" Scott said. "Oh well farm boy, she's gonna be mine" Duncan said in a threatening tone. "Ok ok geez" Scott said backing down. "What about the one on th left" Scott asked Bridgette. "Oh that's Amy" "Yeah whatever,what anything the middle one" I ask. "She is Heather" We spent some much time talking about the girls missed their performance. While we was talking the three girls now known as Courtney, Heather, and Amy walked up to us. "Hello princess" Duncan said to Courtney. Courtney then slaps him and screams at him. Bridgette then getsbup to hug the three girls and sat back down. Courtney sat in between Duncan and Bridgette, Amy sat in between me and Scott and Heather sat in between me and Geoff. I look around the table to see what the other are up to. Bridgette and Geoff are making out, Amy looks annoyed as Scott trys hitting on her, and Duncan is making Courtney blush which is surprise because they were just fighting. I look back oved at Heather and she is doing the same thing.

Heather POV

I look over at the hot Latino next to me. He looks over at me and I turn my head to the table. "Hey, I'm Alejandro" He said putting his hand out for me to shake. I shake his hand and speak

"Heather" I said with straight face.

"Well nice to meet you Heather. That was a pretty good performance" He told me.

"Thank you" I reply not making eye contact.

"Your very beautiful ya know" I blush slightly but turn my head the other direction

"thanks,your not to bad your self".

"How would you know,your not facing me" I turn to look at him and cross my arms.

"Your right, guess I was wrong" I say with a face smiling.

"Don't be like that mi amor" He said placing his hand on my cheek. The rest of the night the whole table was laughing and drinking as if there was no tomorrow. When we left we all was pretty much drunk and gathered in Bridgette's boyfriend's truck. He drove us to Alejandro's place because he lived closer out of all of us. That night we all found our true love and will never regret a thing we did.
____________
Pretty rushed. Not happy about it but I tried srry if ya anit like it