Chapter Five: Circle of Feelings

She moved toward the gate, took one step, and "HEY" came from the corner. The earphone jack didn't notice it till she got a tap on the shoulder."Hey I said, whatcha got on your mind. you good".The earphone jack finally noticed and turned her head to be met with a Pikachu haired guy.

The earphone jack responded with a "Hey kaminari, I'm great". She was slightly heading the fact that she was very perplexed about the thought she had. Kaminari could see that and said, "Are you sure, you're hiding something".

Kyoka wasn't phased by his response and put up both of her hands in a thumbs up and mimicked what happens when kaminari goes dumb for brains

"YE...YE"

Kaminari got aggravated at her mimicking the downfall of his quirk when he uses it too much. He walked off but saying "Well come on we have to go".Kyoka followed but still teasing him on the way to class.

The two just arrived at class with everybody else that left the dorms. With everyone talking to one other to each other, Mr.Aizawa walking into class and have everyone quiet down for a very important announcement.

He went to his desk, looked at the class, and began talking."Ok class, we have a new student". The class looked like they were gonna kill someone, not really. The girls were happy about her in class and the guys were unhappy about Izuku getting the girls' attention, some of them at least.

Eraserhead looked at them and continued "Oh great, by the look of your faces, you've already met her. Well, How about we don't feel unwelcoming to her and greet her with smiles". When he said this, Everyone wiped their faces in anger and put on a fake hello, nice to meet you face."Great, you may come in now" he said facing towards the door.

The door slowly opened and a short girl walked in.
She came in just in front of Aizawa's desk and spoke "Hello, my name's Lilith Joricath, I'm 15 years old and I do have a quirk but you're gonna have to find out".

The girl got a grunt out of the students. Mr.Aizawa spoke after she was finished "Ok, Ms.Joricath you can sit...in the open seat beside Midoriya" She screamed in joy and ran other and sat down.

" Great. we are gonna have training today, mainly sparring or duels, So everyone goes put on your gym uniforms" Mr.Aizawa finished and headed outside the classroom. Supposing he was heading to the training area.

Everyone started heading out. Jirou on the other hand notices Izuku mumbling to himself. Jirou knew enough about Izuku to know that it's gonna take him a while to come back to earth. She walked over to Izuku and tapped him on the shoulder and said"Hey Midoriya. Come back to earth. we need to go".

She said this like she's on a friend level with him. But by surprise, Izuku jumped back a little. He looked towards Jirou direction and said" oh, T-thanks J-Jirou-san".He stood up walked towards the door But gesturing Jirou to follow. And of course, she followed. The two made their way to their changing rooms and went inside.

TIME SKIP TO TRAINING AREA

All the students arrived to see Eraserhead waiting patiently for them. Eraserhead saw them and said "Great, you're here. Ok, line up."

Everyone lined up horizontally facing the area, It was an evenly level terrain with a hill in the distance. The building was nearby. It looks like a city, the perfect area for duels for different students. Mr.Aizawa picked out two students, First Lilith as she didn't give her quirk. Then he chose Bakugo,

With a high ego, he said: "HA you made a bad choice, imma blow this bitch to pieces".

The two walked out and faced each other and got in their battle stances. Mr.Aizawa was ready to start the battle to make sure they don't hurt each other badly, especially Katsuki. Starting the count down" Ready...Clash!(First, you should know what that is from, the second I'm not good at fight scenes so imma try my best)