Chapter 34

Amberstream was stunned at Tanks answer. "Mallowskip told you?"

Amberstreams mind swirled with confusion. But Mallowskip hates Tank. Why would she tell Tank she's in?

Amberstream sat down and looked at her mice. Why did Mallowskip warn me to stay away from her if she talks with her?

"But.. Mallowskip told me you killed her family. And she hates you for that?" Amberstream whispered looking up at Tank.

"I never killed her family. Yes I killed other rouges families but not hers. One day she came to me and asked me to kill her family." Tank said.

********

Tanks POV:
At this time Mallowskip was named Claws.
And Tank was known as Iceflower.

Iceflower swam through the water towards the handsome Thunderclan tom: Acornwish.

She drug herself up and shook her fur.

"I can't believe you like water!" Acornwish exclaimed.

Iceflower purred and nuzzled Acornwish. "And I can't believe you like trees."

Acornwish purred and licked Iceflower. His icy blue eyes suddenly became serious and he walked towards the river. He sat down and looked at the water.

Iceflower looked at him in confusion and then followed him. She sat down beside him and looked into the water.

She looked at his beautiful grey pelt reflecting in the water. She then looked at hers. Her calico pelt drenched in water.

"How long do you think we can keep this up?" He suddenly asked.

Iceflower looked at him in surprise. "Keep what up?"

Although Iceflower knew what he was talking about she didn't want to answer the question for she knew they couldn't keep this going but she wanted to keep it going.

"I mean being mates. We are from different clans. And as soon as our leaders found out.. we would be exiled." He sighed.

As soon as he said it a voice sounded behind them. "Yes you would be exiled. Now Iceflower return to your clan now."

Iceflower quickly spun around, her paws almost making her slip. Stormstar was standing there, his eyes narrowed and pelt dripping.

"Now." He snarled. Iceflower turned around and licked Acornwish and then flew into the water. She quickly swam across and ran into the bushes.

She turned around and his in the bushes. She looked at Stormstar and Acornwish.

They look to be having a normal conversation.

But soon their claws were unsheathed and they were fighting. Acornwish was clawing and Stormstar was snarling.

Stormstar turned around and kicked Acornwish into the water. He jumped in after Acornwish wish.

Is he going to save him? But she was wrong. Instead he stood on top of Acornwish and drowned him.

Stop! No! Iceflower wanted to jump out and save him but she knew she couldn't do that.

Soon the bubbles stopped and Stormstar got up. He dragged a lifeless grey body up and placed it on the ground.

Iceflower spun around and ran to camp. She ran into camp and into the Warriors den.

"Iceflower what's wrong?" Meadowburrs head poked in.

"He killed him!" Iceflower wailed. Meadowburr laid down and wrapped her tail around Iceflower.