A breakdown and a windy encounter

Ok, in this chapter there is going to be some intense stuff in my opinion, so if you don't like panic attacks, crying, thunder lightning, and a little bit of fluff,

Johns POV

I've always been a light sleeper, so it wasn't a surprise that the screaming woke me. For a few disoriented seconds I had no idea where it was coming from, the person screaming didn't go for very long, only one short shriek. That's why I thought I had imagined it, before the others shot up beside me.

"Violet." Was all Alexander said before rushing out of the room, now that made more sense, she was the only one in the house other than us. I followed close behind as Alex made his way to her room.

"Dammit, the doors locked! Violet? Are you ok? We heard you scream!" Alex calls through the door, by now Herc and Lafayette have joined us. There's a rustling sound behind the door, before Vi opens it.

Thankfully she doesn't look hurt, her eyes are wide, her chest is rising and falling rapidly, and her cheeks are pink.

"Holy hell, Vi are you all right?" Alex tries to approach and hug her, but she backs up looking uncomfortable.

"The window blew open and gave me a heart attack." She explains, a hand on her chest. "Sorry I woke you up, I didn't mean to scream that loud." She says sheepishly, as Herc walks in to inspect the window. It's only then that I realize that she's only in a nightshirt and panties, I quickly look away from her, not sure if I can look her in the eye.

"This wind must be intense, it blew the window right off its hinges, I don't think I can fix it until morning." Herc says scratching his head in confusion. Violet sighs, looking annoyed and exhausted, she rubs her eyes and stretches her arms above her head. Her shirt pulls up just a touch and I avert my eyes away again.
( God that was really cringy!!! I'm sorry!!!)

"Well, I'll just sleep on the couch, it's fine." She says as she glances at the clock which reads 2:02 AM.

"Non, you don't have to sleep on zee couch. It'z probably full of chat hair anyway, pleaze zleep in our bed." Laf insists, as we nod our heads. Violets eyes widen, and she's about to argue, before Hercules picks her up.

"Hey! Would you guys stop picking me up! And I'm not sleeping in your bed, the couch is perfectly fine." She continues to shout as Herc walks into our room, and deposits her in our bed.

Her eyes widen again, and I can't help but laugh, the bed is huge and extremely comfortable, I can tell it's painful for her to get out of it. But she does anyway, and stalks out to the living room, sitting on the couch, looking very self satisfied. 

The room is quite dark, and I can barely see her figure until a flash a lightning, accompanied by a clap of thunder, makes her jump and illuminates her face.

We sigh, and this time Laf tries, grabbing her and hoisting her over his shoulder. Now that is not an easy feat. With no offence to Vi, that's a hundred and fifty pound dead lift at least, and it's slightly amazing Laf can do it with barely even trying. My boyfriends are the best.

Once again Violet is placed in the bed, and once again she gets out, dodges our feeble attempts to grab her, and sits back down on the couch. I'm beginning to notice she's acting like a toddler, you put them in the bed, only to have them jump right out. The only thing missing is she's not crying.