It's Permanent

"Rin,deary?" Kris's mom gently shook me as I slept in the morning after my flight. "It's past noon," she spoke quietly after I opened my eyes expecting to see Kris on the other side of the bed but it was empty. Sitting up,I rubbed my eyes gently then sighed from already missing my husband. I grabbed my phone to see if i had any texts from him but instead I had a missed call from him. I looked at the time and thought it must be very late over in Korea but tried to call anyways. After a few rings,a very deep "Hello?" came from the other line. " Hey,I didn't wake you. Did I?" "No. I was already up.." I yawned loudly followed by Kris chuckling. "Did you just get out of bed?" "No." I giggled a lie making him laugh. "Lazy," Kris began but I cut him off. "Am not! Mom just let me sleep in while she tended to the triplets." "Uh-huh.. Sure." He chuckled deeply on the other side of the phone. "I miss you.." He spoke quietly which was followed by a few seconds a silence.  

"I miss you too Yifan." "How long is this break?" He asked curiously but I didnt asnwer mainly because I didn't know the answer to that. "Is..is this a permanent break?.." "What? No! I just..don't know how long." We sat in silence for a few before the sound of a baby crying came from the other end of the line. "I think May misses you too." I smiled widely followed by a small chuckle. "I miss her too. You need to go to sleep,get some rest." I heard a faint scoff fro his end of the line followed by a soft,"I can't sleep." "Why?" I asked but more silence,as always. "Because I know you won't be next to me when I wake up.." "Yifan," I began but was interrupted by his mom coming into the room. "Come on dear,we still have lunch to get." I nodded in return then she left the room. "I guess you go to go?" I sighed because I didn't want to go or get off of the phone. "I'll call you later,I promise." "Don't make promises you cant keep," I sat in guilt from the words rolling off of his tongue. I love you," he spoke before hanging up. 

A few minutes go by and mom came into the room to find me cuddled up on the bed, hugging my pillow while crying my eyes out. "Honey,what's wrong?" She asked worriedly as she crawled on the bed then held me tightly. "I wanna go home. I miss Yifan." I cried out while she rubbed my back and kissed my head. "Okay,I'll book you a flight straight home. You call Yifan back." The morning of my flight back to Korea,Kris's mom was able to get me a private flight that didn't cost that much. Sitting on the plane,his mom tagged along so she could help with the bags and twins. "Get some rest,I'll wake you when we land." She mentioned as she rubbed my shoudler but I shook my head in return. "I'll be okay,I just want to get home." Suddenly KangDae started crying,so I picked him up trying to calm him down. I started to shush him but before I knew it I was getting woken up by Kris's mom. "We're here."

"Finally." I groan and get up grabbing the triplets along the way. Arriving at the mansion,I don't even hesistate to bargde through the front doors and run up the stairs to mine and Kris's room. I stopped a few feet away from the door from hearing another womans laughter. I slolwy opened the bedroom door to see Kris sitting on the floor playing xbox with another woman sitting next to him holding your daughter,MayLin. They were laughing until Kris noticed me,he jumped up looking at me. Then he looked back down at the other woman. "Rin," he said before I ran out of the room crying,down the stairs and out the front door. "Leyorin?" Kris's mom questioned as I fell to my knees crying into my hands. Shortly after,Kris came out the front door followed by his lady friend still holding May. "Leyorin," Kris began at me but I didn't want to answer. "Screw you! Now it is a permanent break!" His mom stood in confusment as his lady friend spoke up with a heavy British accent. "I don't know what you're thinking but it's wrong. We are just friends," "Cram it before I cram it for you!"

"Leyorin! Stop! You need to stop assuming I cheated on you just because we are on a break. You are the one who wanted to take a break so don't come at me for wanting to spend time with my old friends while I can. I can't help it that you wanted to leave,so what is your problem?" His lady friend sighed before handing May over to Kris then she got into her car and left. "I'm not mad that you are hanging out with her,my problem is that you let her into our house,our room,hold our daughter and all while I wasn't here. That's what set me off." "Can we just go inside and talk about this,please? You're home and I would like to see you and spend time with you." I sighed before grabbing one of the triplets and taking him inside. As his mom tended to the triplets upstairs, me and Kris sat in the living room in silence. "Rin," "Don't. Just forget that it happen." Kris sighed heavily before leaning back on the couch. "The just hear me out," He began that took my hands in his. "You know I would never cheat -- right?" I nodded as he kept going. "Then you know I wouldn't,I love you and only you. And I am spending the rest of my time with only you and the kids,plus ths kids to come. We have been through hell and back,I know and you, XiXi wouldn't want us to go through a divorce or fighting for that matter. I love you way to much to go and destroy our marraige on an old Brittish friend that means nothing to me. Okay?" I nodded lightly feeling small tears in my eyes followed by him hugged me tightly. "I love you so much too,"