!!!

Hello everyone!

So I realised that I haven't been very active either with reading or writing lately, which made me realise that Wattpad has messed up my notifications AGAIN.

I realised that while I haven't been very motivated with any of my published works, you guys could easily forget about my books and then lose track of when I update because of all the other, more common updaters on Wattpad.

All of this thinking made me decide to start both an Instagram and a Tumblr, purely dedicated to promotions for my Wattpad account. Every time I update a book or make some concept art, I'll post on both platforms. This way you can turn on Instagram and Tumblr notifications for my accounts and get updated as soon as stuff happens, as well as being able to talk to me about requests or questions.

Here are the links and usernames:

Tumblr
Username: 1crazycatwp
URL: 1crazycatwp.tumblr.com

Instagram
Username: 1crazy_catwp
URL: https://www.instagram.com/1crazy_catwp/?hl=en

As usual, I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I promise I'm working on things more now and I should have some chapters up soon. I'll be posting this in all of my ongoing books so that everyone sees it.

Thanks for the continued support, even when I suck.