Part 31: Liam's POV

I just scrolled through the messages a 3rd time, the smile on my face growing bigger each time. I was still lost in my thoughts when Zayn walked back in and threw my coat at my face.

I looked up immediately in shock but the smile still tugging at my face. Zayn snickered and told me to get ready as practice was going to commence in 30 minutes and they were going to leave in the next 15.

I quickly stumbled out of bed, tossing my phone onto my bed and scrambling to get ready first. Niall or not, I still had responsibilities to fulfil towards the band and my fans and I could not be irresponsible. I quickly hustled, showering, and getting ready. I pulled on a dark blue jean with my favourite white polo tee, my Nike sneakers and a beanie on given that it was blistery cold outside.

I grabbed my wallet and guitar picks before running out the door. I scrambled into the jeep with the rest. Zayn was sitting next to me and he handed me a yogurt pack plus a banana. I smiled gratefully at him and started my way through the breakfast. Meanwhile, I could hear Louis and Harry quarrelling over something and it tickled me until I heard the phrase "stop touching my phone then!".

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, MY PHONE! ARGH SHIT!

I groaned outwardly and everyone looked at me in surprise. I just muttered, "left my phone on my bed" and then Zayn started gaffing out loud! He nearly turned red in the fact from all that laughter. Louis grew concerned for him and started to pat his back to stop him from laughing so hard whilst Harry looked on amusedly and me, I WAS JUST PISSED.

"It's fine. It is still there. We do have rehearsals so later, all right?" our driver assured us. I just nodded huffily and stared out the window, the last bit of my banana forgotten. Zayn smiled and just grabbed my hand, dragging me to lean in on him. He ruffled my hair and just said "Its fine. Niall will understand once you tell him everything". I nodded and just snuggled further into Zayn.

~15 minutes later~

The jeep stopped in front of the studio. We all climbed out and started to make our way to the studio. Just then, I heard a "Liam". I stopped, the voice being vaguely familiar. I turned out and then saw the most beautiful pair of blue green eyes ever. I know, I sound like a broken record every single time. "Niall! What are you doing here????" I sputtered out. Niall smiled at me whilst my boys sauntered over to me.

"Well, this is a good sight to see. Worth all of the scrambling we did" Louis snickered. I turned to stare at him and he just started laughing.

"Rehearsal does not start until 1pm. We deliberately brought u here earlier so you guys can talk" Harry continued.

"Did you really think everyone has been oblivious to your pain? Go, go on and talk to him. I did swipe his number from your phone to contact him so I could set this up." I just looked at my boys gratefully and then Zayn just pushed me onto Niall.

I stumbled and would have fallen onto him rather ugly but Niall caught me swiftly on time. I just looked up at the cherub cheeked boy with this piercing eyes. He smiled softly at me and I just turned all red.