Casting the Spell

Nicks pov

Our lips crash together sparks fly, the kiss it's so passionate. We fall back our lips still connected firmly as I slide my hands around her waist underneath her top. I hear a deadly voice screatch. Nick Dobbs - Paige Hyland - what do you think your doing this isn't a make out sesh. That voice can only belong to miss Abby

Paige's pov

As Abby screams at me and nick I pull away sharply realise what ive just done infront of everyone. My mum, my sister, chloe, the girls! Nicks Brooke's ex I can't help try to imagen how she feels. Nick come on to my miss Abby I blurt out without realising what ive just said. Abby shouts Nick down to talk to her i cuddle into chlobird with tears in my eye... It's okay paigeymack she whispers softly oh she always knows what to say. We link our pinky fingers and both quietly whisper 'twinnies forever'

Brooke's pov

Im disgusted in paige she knows how much Nick hurt me yet lets that happen, but anyway ive got Brandon now!

Kelly's pov

I get out of my seat slightly confused about what's just happened and quietly make my way to the back of the bus. It breaks me seeing her cuddled into chlobird with tears in her eyes

Paige's POV

My mum comes down the bus she looked angry yet she silently comes and sits next to me and Chloe gently wiped my tears. Im not mad peanut she says softly. But I think your sister might be. Don't worry about brooke chlo says and that's when I snap. I start to paink my breathing gets heavy i black out...

(A/n another cliff hanger im sorry!!! Thank you so much to you 9 people reading!! If you comment on your thoughts on this book id love to give you a shout out - Kate x)