Calvary

Midnight announces that the 2nd part will be a cavalry battle and the rules. When it's revealed that Deku is worth 10 million points, then he feels everyone staring him down. When the time to choose your team starts, Deku is largely left alone, but some students approach him since he seems to have a strong quirk. 

Deku accepts help from Uraraka since they have good communication, and Mei Hatsume sees her gadgets as useful. He takes into consideration the combination of power that his team has, and he decides that the best person to be the last member of his team would be Tokoyami.

The timer sounds and the cavalry battle begins. The formation has Tokoyami on top, Uraraka, and Mei as left and right wings, and Midoriya as the front. Every team immediately targets Midoriya's team, and he decides to enact his plan. "Tokoyami, now! Mei, Uraraka, cover your faces!" Deku warns as Tokoyami activates Mei's jet-pack and escapes the attacks of the teams.

 Dark Shadow is able to protect the team because of its omnidirectional capabilities while they fly in the air. Uraraka floats everyone except herself and the equipment, and Mei provides the gadgets. Once they land, Deku initiates the second part of their plan.

Shoji's and Tetsutetsu's team rush Deku's team on the left and right flank. Deku transforms into Grey Matter and uses the balls Mineta threw to parkour over to grab the headbands off of Mineta's head and escapes back, as the microscopic pads on his skin let him to not stick to them.

 One of Mei's hover boots ends up getting stuck to the ground from Mineta's ball, causing it to break as they fly upwards escaping. As they fly up, Bakugou chases after them alone, and as he attempts to grab the headbands off Tokoyami, Dark Shadow blocks him. Caught off guard, Bakugou falls being caught by Sero's tape.

"SEVEN MINUTES LEFT!" Present Mic yells excitedly. When they reach the ground again, they are confronted by Todoroki's team: Todoroki, Momo, Kaminari, and Iida. Kaminari releases a huge amount of electricity, shocking Deku's team and the teams after the 10 million point headband. Momo creates insulation, protecting their team, followed by Todoroki freezing the competition behind him. 

They chase Deku's team into a corner and the jet pack won't work anymore, putting them in checkmate. Todoroki creates a wall of ice, surrounding the two teams preventing them from escaping. Iida uses a special move, causing him to have a huge amount of speed and steal the 10 million point headband.

Despite still having the headband that they stole from Shoji's team, they don't have enough points to stay in the top 4 teams. Iida's unable to move as the amount of speed he used caused his engines to stall. Not giving up, Deku's team runs towards Todoroki's team, ready to do whatever it takes to take the headband back. 

As they almost reach them, Deku starts to time out but he creates a last-minute plan. Deku jumps towards Todoroki, and as he prepares to block small Grey Matter, he transforms to normal size catching him off guard. Doing this caused Todoroki to instinctively activate his fire, and lose focus, giving Deku the ability to snatch one of their headbands. Unfortunately, the headband that he got wasn't the 10 million, but the points that they got was enough to advance to the final round. In 1st place was Todoroki's team, 2nd was Bakugou's, 3rd was Shinso's, and 4th was Deku's.