1

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING LIKE A HUGE ONE⚠️

"Rich, I'm here!" Eddie yelled at the door,"You know what fuck it I'll just walk in."

"Richie where are you?" Eddie yelled circling the house.
Eddie has walked around the house several times with no luck, he only has one room he didn't look in.

Eddie walked into the bathroom and saw Richie laying on the floor with slit wrist.

"RICH!" Eddie yelled, and knelled down next to Richie, as tears starting flowing down his face.

"Eddie....." Richie said quietly.

"You're gonna be ok, ok?"

"I'm sorry"

"Hey, it's ok chee', you're gonna be ok."

"Hello 911, what's your emergency?" Said the girl on the other side of the phone.

"Hello, umm, my bo- my friend slit his wrist" said Eddie.

"Ok what's your address?"

"*********************"

"Ok thank you, officers are on their way."

"Thank you so much."

*Call ended*

Eddie laid down next to Richie, and Richie put his head on Eddie chest.

"They are on their way, it'll be ok." Eddie said Reassuringly.

"Ed's I don't know.."

"You're gonna make it rich."

"I can't stay awake."

"That's ok, you're probably gonna pass out soon."

Eddie was trying to keep his cool so he wouldn't freak Richie out, but it's hard when the love of your life is dying in your arms.

"Sing to me?" Richie asked.

"Of course." Eddie said through tears.

The song at the top btw

"Come morning light" Eddie sang.

Richie pass' out.

"You and I'll be safe and sound." Eddie sang the last line of the song when Richie was passed out in his lap.

"There here!" Eddie yelled to no one but himself, when he saw the blue and red flashing lights coming up the driveway.

Ok I know I know the singing part was a little cringe but it fine ok?!? And I also didn't know what to do for the 911 call. I'm writing the next chapter rn just lemme wash my hair