Cookies

Andy runs to the aid car and hops in the passenger seat next to Travis. He grabs my hand and gives it a reassuring squeeze. "I'm good." I say but that only makes me feel worse. So I ball up and wipe away my tears.

Someone hurt her bad. Like a guy broke her heart kinda bad. I didn't think she was seeing anybody but clearly I was wrong. Someone broke Andy's heart. He thought to himself while he was driving to the call. It was just a basic fractured arm and they transported her to Grey Sloan.

Back at the station

Everyone was helping make lunch except Travis and Andy because they were still out on the call. They were having BLT sandwiches with a garden salad. When they walked into the beanery everyone was setting the table and getting ready to eat. "Andy are you going to eat with us." Asked Vic. Andy have a fake smile and laughed a little before saying "why, what are we having." Everyone looked at each other afraid to answer because nobody wanted to piss off Andy right now. "Uhm BLT's with salad." Responded Miller reluctantly. "Nope. If you said ice cream I might have said yes." She replied rudely.

I was bored and upset so while everyone ate lunch I started to get stuff from the pantry. I was going to make cookies. A lot of cookies. I stood on the counter to get to the cupboard above the stove. I pulled out a cook book and found the best chocolate chip cookie recipe I could find and I started to bake.

"Oh god this is worse than before. We can handle crying Andy but how do we fix a baking Andy." Asked Warren. "I think she was dumped. This isn't an angry Andy. This is an heartbroken Andy. Oh and this is your warning under no circumstances do you guys eat those cookies. Andy can't cook or bake. She has given me food poisoning so many times." Replied Jack.