Glossary

A/n: because sometimes some terms in Chinese were become long whenever I type them in English,so I decide to not change them,and I put here some translation and what is the use of those mandarin words.

Short note: in martial world,it was natural for them to have a disciple or disciples,but that master and disciple relation were like a family tree. For Example; the master thought his disciples,those disciples has also a disciples and so the master of the master is the ancestor or a great grandmaster of the disciples,and the other comrade disciples of the master in great grandmaster were they uncles and aunties. (A/n: oh my god,I nearly lost my brain.)

Shifu- master or teacher.

Shigong- great-grandmaster.

Xiao shidi- 'shidi' means young martial brother,while 'xiao' means small or little,it wasn't referring in a sized with a similarly pronunciation but different tone in character 'shao',however, the word 'shao' can be only used in measurement,so it means Xiao shidi is the youngest martial disciple.

Shixiong- means the older disciple or martial brother,with 'Da' character means big added sometimes before the 'shixiong' character,or a second(er),third(san) and so on Chinese numerical,it was putting the disciple based on who is first to last or oldest to youngest disciple that the master took. It was similar on how the oldest martial brother or sister to the younger to the youngest brothers and sisters.

Shijie- older martial sister.

Shimei- younger martial sister.

Shushu- martial uncle.

Shishu- martial auntie.

Xiao jie- means young lady or sometimes it was also referred in the young missy of a wealthy family.

Zhen- means 'this I' that always an emperor state of himself.

Gege- big brother

Jiejie- big sister

Meimie- younger sister

Didi- younger brother

Huang yi- Emperor

Wang yi- prince

Wang zi- king

Xiao jie- missy or young miss

Gong zi- young master

Daren- Master or old man

Furen- Madam

Niang niang- Empress or your highness

Chen- the subordinate that usually referring to her or himself,'this subordinate' or I.

Wang fei- princess

(Sigh,so tiring....I'm to sleepy,so if there's wrong or I missed something pleased you free to say it.)