The final battle

Dust....
Everywhere...
That's all that's left.
Its finally over.

The final attack dealt not by Izuku but by Himiko.

With the kids safe and most villains defeated Himiko went to help her boyfriend. The battle had taken the two leaders a good distance from the rest.

Shigaraki looked broken. Izuku looked tired. Either izuku would run out of stamina or Shigaraki will fall over. Izuku stomped the ground causing dust to rise blocking Shigaraki's vision, whom of which swiped the air only to see izuku coming from the air. Shigaraki dodges and lunges for Izuku. Having used more stamina thanks to using his legs izuku tripped backward allowing Shigaraki to grab his shirt.

"Hahahaha, oh it's been fun Midoryia. But this is where it ends. To think you almost stopped me, and while your little incursion may have set me back, sure. But I'll be back, and then without you or all might there is no one able to stop me. Goodbye hero."

"See you later psycho!" Came a yell and immediately after Himiko bit into his neck Draining more and more blood from him.

"Himiko why? You were one of us once upon a time. Heh, guess you can't trust anyone huh." With that he fell over unconscious.

Himiko sits down and Izuku sits up both panting.

"You good?" Asked Izuku.

"Yeah, yeah you?" Replied Himiko.

"Yeah." Responded Izuku nodding.

"Next time let's doing something together that normal couples do."

"Yeah, yeah ok. That sounds nice."

____________________________________
Guys I am so sorry I forgot to post this it was supposed to come out a month ago I am so sorry