2

{Third Person's POV}

"Tineeeee!" His friend Green calls him.

A tall man with white bright skin and handsome face lazily walk up to him and wave his hands.

"Green, what are you doing here?"

"Nothing. I just want to see you." The smaller guy smiled at him creepily.

"Uh.. hello! Yes!" He took his phone from his pocket and pretend to call someone.

He slowly walk away still pretending to call someone. He smiled when he saw he's away from Green. He look at his phone while walking until he bump into a person that made him sit on the dirty floor.

He look up and saw a handsome and tall guy infront of him.

"Hey! Say sorry to me!" He stand up and face the guy.

"Why would i? You're stupid to play with your phone and bump into me."

"Are you calling me stupid?"

"Yes." Their faces are close to each other and Tine ball his fists ready to punch the rude guy.

"Hey Wat, let's go we'll be late." One of his friends told him.

Sarawat ignored him and the two had a staring contest.

Sarawat had enough of him and threaten him.

"Move or i'll kiss you till you drop."

"Are you threatening me? Then do it."

Sarawat smirks and pull Tine's face closer and kissed him. Tine's eyes widen and his blood is boiling. After a few seconds of Sarawat kissing him, Tine push him away and wipe his lips.

"I always keep my words." He smirk before leaving with his two shocked friends.

Tine is still shocked from what happened and one of his friends went to him.

"Hey Tine, what happened to you?" Frong ask.

"My lips..."

"Yeah? What about your lips?"

"Argh! Don't let me see his face again." He growled.

"Who?"

He ignored his friend's questions and plan to kill the guy that stole his first kiss when he saw him again.