3

"C'mon Tine, just come with us. There're alot of girls in the music club." Ohm told him, trying to convince him to come with his three friends.

"I don't want."

"Tine c'mon we will treat you after."

Tine think for a bit and agreed. He cheekily smile while entering the music club with his friends, trying to look cool.

They stop when the people inside were silent.

"Who are you?" P'Dim ask, pointing at the four of them.

"Uh... he's here to join the club." Frong pushed him infront and Tine cursed under his breath, regretting his life decisions.

"Um.. why don't you introduce yourself?"

He look at his friends before shaking his hips while introducing himself.

"Hello! My name is Mr.Chick Tine. I can be a top or bottom!"

The people were silent for a few seconds and cheered him. He look at his friends who is dying out of laughter. He was ready to kill them in any seconds but he fake a smile and mouthed a curse at them.

"Uh.. Tine, can you play some instruments?" He slowly shook his head. "Then.. Sarawat can teach you some basics. Sarawat, please come here." The girls shouted his name when his name was mentioned.

A guy with a handsome face walk towards them with his hands in his pocket.

Wait. He looks familliar. That's the guy who stole my first kiss!

"Tine, this is Sarawat our club's member. He can teach you some basics with guitar." P'Dim introduced them.

"It's you again." Sarawat spoke.

"You already know each other?"