⏣| Chapter 2

Y/N'S POV

I hummed as I wandered around the campus, not knowing that I have reached the abandoned garden near the school's back gate that haven't been used ever since.

I got startled when I heard rustling from the bushes beside an old tree.

I approached it curiously and what saw me got me stunned.

"Meow~"

"Aww~ what a cutie~" I cooed as I carried the cute little kitten. Her mom is nowhere to be found.

She's also inside a box. I'm gonna keep it!

"From now on, I'll call you Elizabth" ( A/n: anyone still playing Adorable Home? No one? Oof- )

Then I heard footsteps behind me.

"Woah, would you look at that! The Campus' sweetheart!" I turned to see a girl wearing heavy makeup that nearly made her look like a clown. Actually, remove the 'nearly'.

I don't understand why there is a clownfish in here. She should be in the ocean. Let the sharks eat her-

"She really looks pretty up close" the girl beside her said as she looked at me up and down.

I glanced back at the kitten in my hand as it snuggled into me.

"Shut up, Shan. I'm the only one who's pretty here" the clownfish said. I don't know her name so I'll call her Clownfish lady, it fits her tho.

"M'kay..."

"Um, can I go now? You're blocking the way" I told her as they all snapped their heads towards me.

"Grab her" then the guys behind the clownfish lady walked towards me as I stepped backwards.

"W-wait!" I squeaked as two guys grabbed my arm that made me let go of the kitten which the clownfish lady, who seems to be the leader, kicked into a wall.

"Ow, poor kitty doesn't get to be with her new owner for too long" Shan, the girl who complimented me awhile ago said.

I stared at the lifeless kitten on the cemented floor.

~•▪~

"Y/n! Are you okay?!" Mina unnie with Jihyo unnie came towards me with a worried expression.

I gave them a faint smile before glancing at the leaving figure of a girl.

"Is that blood?" Jihyo unnie asked as I nodded my head.

Blood stains were visible in my blouse and skirt.

I watched as Mina unnie checked if I have wounds or bruises.

"I'm fine. But I'm worried about the clownfish lady and her goons. They were bleeding out" Jihyo unnie gave me a wide-eye before calling for help.

I looked down and fiddled my fingers as I felt Mina unnie's stares at me.

I looked up as she looked away and cleared her throat.

"Let's go home, Y/n. We need to clean you up"

Mina unnie covered me with her jacket as she helped me get to our car in the school's parking lot.

I clutched the handkerchief in my hand. I trailed my fingers at the embroided lettering...

"Son.."

Strawberry...

Hmm..

I hope to see you again, Ms. Strawberry.

~•▪~

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"Where have you been, young lady?" Xiumin asked as he gave me a worried look.

"Nanya"

"Nanya?" He asked as I faced him.

"Nanya business"

I rolled my eyes at him as I entered my room and into the bathroom.

I washed off the stinking blood in my hands, they were lucky that they didn't die that early.

Should I visit her?

Nope, she would be creeped out if she found out that I know where she lives.

I mean, I do know where she lives.

"My dear granddaughter!" I got shocked when the old hag barged inside my room, I rushed out of the bathroom and glared at him.

"What's with you, old man?"

"Where have you been? Have you met the youngest Myoui?!" He looked very excited. So childish.

"Yeah, yeah" I told him before laying on my bed. He gave me a grin before leaning at the door.

"So? What do you think about her?" I stared at him for a moment as he anticipated for my answer.

"Interesting. Very interesting"

Myoui Y/n.

~•▪~