⏣| Chapter 3

Y/N'S POV

Everyone is giving me curious looks as I walk sadly on the hallways.

I remember the poor kitty. They didn't even let the kitten live! It's not like it did something wrong to them.

I sighed heavily and hang my head low.

Then I bumped into someone.

I lost my balance and was about to fall when I felt arms wrap around my waist preventing me from getting my butt planted on the floor.

"Are you okay?" I raised my head to get a good look on this girl's face before pulling away from her grip.

I smiled at her. "Thanks. Sorry if I bumped into you, I wasn't paying attention."

She just chuckled. "It's okay. Plus, you seemed really sad. May I know what's bothering you?"

I stared at her for a little longer causing for a blush to erupt on her face.

"I-I must go now. My sister might be looking for me." I told her before running fastly away from the scene.

I'm not comfortable from the stares the other students are giving us.

Their glares are deadly and that girl who seems to be new doesn't even care or flinch.

I know that the glares are not directed to me but I feel like it is since I am with that girl.

Speaking of, I don't even got to know her name.

~•▪~

"Mina unnie!" I called and waved at her as I saw her in the garden with Jihyo unnie.

They both glanced at my direction. I even saw Jihyo unnie gave a sigh and patted Mina unnie's shoulder.

The latter smiled at me as I approached them. I gave her a hug.

"What's wrong, Y/n?" She asked. My hug tightened before snuggling my face on the crook of her neck.

"I want to have a kitten." I pouted as Jihyo unnie cooed. "Kyeopta~"

I chuckled and gave Mina unnie a pout. She laughed softly before shaking her head.

"Y/n, you have lots of pets already. You recieved a puppy last time, right?...

...You have five cats and two puppies at home. You even have a parrot!" She exclaimed as Jihyo unnie laugh.

"But I want a kitten.." I gave her my powerful puppy eyes. I hope I don't look like a potato.

"Fine, I'll give you one soon." I squealed and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Your sister looks adorable. Can I bring her home?" Jihyo unnie asked as her eyes sparkled. Oof-

"What? No!" Mina unnie snapped her head towards Jihyo unnie. Aw-

"Y/N-SSI!"

Someone shouted as they ran towards our direction. I gave her a questioning look. "Wae?"

"Umm...someone told me to give this to you."

She got something out of her bag. It's a small box, tied up with a black ribbon. I reached for it before thanking her.

"Wait! From who does it belong?" Mina unnie asked the girl, I can imagine dark aura surrounding her.

"I-I don't know, Ms. Myoui. The girl suddenly ran after she told me to give this to Myoui Y/n." My eyebrows furrowed.

"A girl? What does she look like?" I asked. She only shook her head.

"Sorry, she's wearing a mask and a cap so I can't figure out what she looks like." Mina unnie then waved telling the girl to leave.

"It's not like a bug would fly out, right?" Jihyo unnie asked, her lips quivered and grimaced.

I smack her hand. "Unnie!" I whined before taking a sigh as I slowly untied the ribbon.

I glanced at Mina unnie who's glaring at the box. "Here goes nothing.."

I opened the top. What's inside made our jaws drop.

"What the--?!"

~•▪~