Journey in the dreams

Every person will dream their life..

Some people wants to be rich some wants to be success some wants to be fame whatever it is..

The one can achieve when they are determined focused and being optionless..

I believe in word optionless it makes person to think from good to bad.. win to loose..

Like a coin has two sides..our life has to sides.. whether to be a successful or to be a failure..

It is not about the thing small or big.. It's all about how you determined to achieve it..how you focused to reach your goal..

Some people want to be a success and some people want to be a happy..

Let me say in my point of you..

The difference between success and happy..

One person is too determined to achieve his dream and struggled his life like ploughing paddy fields with bulls..

Finally, the day came he got a map to reach his goal with successful grades means a stability to reach..

But unfortunately the fate decided to play with him and got sick but he has responsibilities that he need to choose his life.. This he didn't expected it..so he compromise and started doing job in one of the reputed organization instead of starting a organization..

Life turns up and down..

We don't know until we started to live..

Now he has a money, fame and people called him success which he never dreamed about the way he is.. Seeing his family happiness he had a smile on lips represents his happiness..

The whole life he struggled to reach a point but many obstruction and leads us in different way..

He may not be success in his life as he dream about..But if he thinks about himself he may not be a happy..

Remember one thing, life teach us so many things in that we never realised on thing i.e, success and happiness are two different ways to reach..only some people may find it in same way..but it is difficult because in that process we may lose ourself which is not our goal..

So don't be depressed for not having what you wish..just be glad that you can enjoy it in different way which gives you a satisfaction which is peace to the heart..

Journey in the dreams..
Life and death in dreams..
No life with dreams, for eyes..
In the worn out clothes..
In the little heart of many..
There are many dreams born inside..
lIFE OF MINE..
Childhood memories in grief..
Smile is black and white..
Is not there a route to progress..??
When wishes melt down..
When the roof falls down..
Lights will be seen for sure..
lIFE OF MINE..
Everything depends on me..
Forget yesterday's darkness..
Think of tomorrow's light..
There is a moment to smile..
Victory is assured..
When I take the lead..
Anger is lost when I think of my dreams..
Happiness lies in it..
There is a day after every night..
To fulfill my wishes..
lIFE OF MINE..

______________________________

Hello cupcakes..♥️♥️

Welcome back..

How was the chap..??

Shower your love with votes and comments.

Stay home stay safe
Meet you soon..
untill then..
Keep smiling..
Tata..
Takecare