2

I woke up to yet another long lived and unpredictable day, feeling somebody on my side I rolled the other way before getting out of the bed.

"I don't know why these bitches don't leave" I whispered out loud as I seen the blonde headed girl, laying on my bed.

I walked to my bathroom and started to brush my teeth so I could get prepared for my day.

"X" the blonde haired girl spoke as she stood in my door way.

"Huh?" I asked her as I continued to brush my teeth.

"I need to go home" she told me.

"You want me to drive you?" I asked her out of kindness.

I mean I'm not a cruel person.

She shook her head at me "you could just get me an Uber."

I nodded at her and walked past her, to get dressed.

"I'll get your Uber after I get out the shower" I told her as I picked out my clothes.

Having hoes is like having little children following you around.

I got in the shower and luckily no one bothered me and just let me shower, when I was done I went in my room and got dressed before getting her an Uber.

I took my bedsheets off and put them in a hamper before putting the other ones on and sitting down on my bed so I could start playing the game.

"Your Uber is here" I told the girl as I kept my eyes on the screen.

She nodded and got up, kissing my cheek before she left which I just brushed off because I dint know her.

After like an hour everyone else in the house woke up too.

There were three knocks at my door before someone just opened it.

"Um where do Ashley go?" A girl asked me making me pause my game and look over at her.

"You talking about the blonde haired girl?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Oh she went home or wherever she wanted to go" I waved her off before turning the game off and starting a movie.

This shit was beginning to get real boring, I'm tired of doing the same thing over and over again.

Update

2/19/2019

2/19/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕