4

After I got to the hotel I laid back on my bed and closed my eyes, trying to calm myself because I was really depressed? I don't know I'm confused and irritated I don't know I'm just feeling everything at once.

I know that I miss him a lot but I also know that there is absolutely nothing I can do about that. I sighed as I felt a tear felling and I ran my fingers stressfully through my hair.

I sat up, letting more tears fall as I begin to get even more frustrated with myself and then I began to breath hard and my chest felt like it was clenching in:

"Shut where's my pills?" I asked myself as I started going through my purse.

I found it and then took two without water and sighed to myself as I laid back to let it sink in while I cried. I want him really bad and the fact that's I can't and won't get him is making me upset.

It's not fair I already had him but I had to let him go because we were hurting each other and maybe it would be bad for us to be together again but I don't care anymore it was already killing me hearing his music and people talking about him but I can turn that off and walk away or not listen.

But that girl talking to me about what he did to her really brung it out because it wasn't like I could just get up and walk out because that would ruin my reputation and no one would want me to model for them anymore.

I thought about how he used to hold me and treat me but he won't do it anymore and I'm too afraid to ask him to or even to talk to him, I don't think I'll be able to handle it.

I want him to kiss me, I want him to touch me, I want him to hold me and assure me that everything will be alright.

I want to run my hands through his hair, I want to touch his body, I want to hold him.

But none of that will happen because we've went down two different roads and he lore than likely doesn't even think about me Luke this anymore.

I need to just move on so I won't have these thoughts and I'll be fine.

Update

3/3/2019

3/3/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕