Monama

Requested by finalx5sosx1d hope you like it.

Y/n pov:
'Shit' I thought as I was walking to school. You were in the hero course, 1-A. But your boyfriend was in 1-B. He was a bitch sometimes but that's why you loved him. 'YOU DIDNT TEXT HIM OR CALL HIM THIS MORNING. Well rip my life'. Since you live in the dorms, Monama is always scared that the boys will try to touch you or rape you so you always txt him.(he is v protective of u) You wall into class.
Monama pov:
As I see my beautiful girlfriend walk into class I get a little angry. "She didn't text me this morning, or call. Maybe she forgot to charge her phone. Or she was busy" I thought to myself as I walked into my class. 'I will beat anyone up who touches her inappropriately' I thought as class started.

~time skip brought to you by Aizawa's hair in a ponytail~

Y/n pov:
"Y/n come on. We need to sit by our group bc Bakugou kills someone." Mina grabs my arm and yells at me. "Okaie geez woman." I tell her while she drags me. We sit down. "Bro, what's up y/n. Somethings on your mind." The red haired boys says to me. "Well, I forgot to talk to Monama today. And I'm afraid I'll die before the sleepover tonight(yes Mina is having a sleepover bc that's what she does)." Our table goes quiet. My friends know how he can get. "Oi, it will be okay. I'll beat him up if you want me to y/n." Bakugou says as he puts a hand on my shoulder. "I'll be fine. Maybe. I don't know. SHIT BAKUGOU YOU MIGHT HAVE TO HID ME WITH THE SMOKE FROM YOUR QUIRK IF HE TRIES TO KILL ME." I yelled a little. We all laughed. He took his hand off my shoulder.

Monama pov:
When I hear a lot of laughing I turn around to see y/n and those idiots laughing. The blond had his hand on my girlfriend. "That fucking bi-" I was cut off my TesuTesu saying, "Relax man. They are just friends. Plus he gay and is dating the red haired one. Ya know" He says. " How the hell do you know this?" I ask him. "HES MY NEW BEST FRIEND DUH, are you dumb." He give a chuckle.
~time skip to after school brought to you by BAKUSHIMA GAYNESS~

Okay so it's abt to get spicy 🌶. Thank you for your wait you beautiful ppl.

Y/n pov:
As I walk back to my dorm I remember that I need to talk to my boyfriend. "Hey, Neito, baby" I yell over at him as I see him walking.
Monama Pov:
I hear a voice yell, "Hey,Neito, baby" and the only person who calls me like that is y/n. I turn around to see her running towards me at full speed. She runs into me and we fall. "H-hey babygirl(IM SO SORRY BUT HE CALLS YOU THAT BC I HAVE OTHER NAMES FOR OTHER CHARACTERS. JUST WAIT FOR TODO AND SHINSOU. OKAIE ILL GET BACK TO THE STORY)."
I see her right ontop of me. Her breast pressed against my chest. Her skirt getting a little to short for her. 'WHAT THE FUCK NEITO, STOP THE NASTY THOUGHTS'
Y/n pov:
'Fuck I melt when he calls me that but wait, he's not mad' I thought. "Y-your not mad I forget to call you this morning Neito."I say very seductively, but that's not how I intended to say it.
"No babygirl of course not. Like you said you 'forgot' but I do have something in mind that could make me feel better" he says. "Um, like what. You want me to make you food. Or do you need me to help you train?" I asked.
Monama pov:
I looked at her and thought 'she looks too innocent but at the same time she looks so fucking hot I could fuck her right here.'. "How bout a little 'Ride' tonight." I said.
Y/n pov:
'That's weird how he said the word ride. But we get to go out, yay. I'm in.' I thought it myself. "Okay Neito, so where are we going. To a Boba place or maybe f/r(favorite restaurant), ooo that would be nice." I said. " I have something else in mind." He said as he took my hand and led me up to, wait MY ROOM, um okay.
3rd person pov:
As he took y/n up to her room. They got in and he closed/locked the door. "Okay Neito whats going on. This isn't your car or the bus." Y/n says. "Look babygirl, tonight is gonna be something you have never seen or tried before. Me and you will feel good after this." The blond says. He takes her by her thighs and kisses her. She puts her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. He travels his mouth down to her neck. Sucking and biting until he finds her sweet spot. "Mhm~" comes from the h/c mouth. He sucks that spot until it's red and purple. He did the same in a couple other places. He felt himself tense up in his pants as she felt her core heat up like there was not tomorrow. He stops and whisper, "You know what you are wearing right now made me think of you in ways that I haven't thought of you before. You were sexy and hot. I want to thank you. But words are to mellow. Will you let me fuck you babygirl." She heard those words and she felt herself die. She managed to say, "Yes, fuck me like I'm all you have. Fuck me like I'm famous." " O-Kay" (if someone gets this,I will love you for life)he respond. He ripped off her underwear and started eating her out. While rubbing her clit. Little moans escaped from her mouth. But he wanted more. He took her to her room so all her friends could here her moan his name.
As she is about to reach her peak he stops. "Neito, w-why did you stop." She asks with a sparkle in her e/c orbs. "Get ready for this" the blond responds ignoring the young woman's question. He grabs her and puts her on her back. On the bed. He probs himself above her entrance and pushes all of himself inside of her. "AH THAT FUCKING HURTS",she screams in pain. He whispers in her ear, "the pain will go away soon, babaygirl." He starts to thrust into her and soon the pain turns to pleasure. "Mhm~" leaves her mouth. "G-go d-deeper Neito." She manages to say. "Your wish is my command". He lifts her leg and goes deeper. She is just at her climax. And once he hits her g-spot that was the end of her. "OH MY GOD, NEITO" she yelled at the top of her lungs as she came all over his member. He pulled out and cane all over her stomach. "I'll get a towel to help you clean up."
As she put in a long shirt, and some shorts, and he put on his clothes. They left to see all of her classmates.
Y/n pov:
I see all of my classmates. Then I get pulled across the room by Mina as my handsome boyfriend leaves. Everyone surrounded me. "SHIT WELL I GUESS HE WASNT MAD" Mina said. "W-what are you talking about. We were just studying." I said. "Yeah like we will believe that." Kirishima and Sero said. "Plus we heard you. Walls aren't thick ya know." Said the blond sonic. "shit" I said underneath my breath. "So was he good" asked Kaminari. "Of course he was, do you not see her shaking." Todoroki said in his monotone voice.
Monama pov:
As I walked away and watched all her friends surround her. I was happy.
3rd person pov:
All in all they were both very pleased and slept well that night

1370 words
I really liked writing this. TesuTesu is next. Hope you enjoyed this. :> hope all y'all sinners have a nice day. See you next time